• Guacamole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tater salad

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Are you the, “shh! just put them in your purse!” husband? :laugh:
Nah. The feel miserable because I was full before I got my entree at a Mexican restaurant husband.

I used to order beer in a frosted mug, then drop the mug off on my wife to put in her purse for safe keeping after drinking the beer. I did that a few times and got the good mugs with the thick glass bottoms.

I figured I was due at least one free mug after closing out each tab of over $100 back in the 90s.
30 years later and I still have 3 of the dozen I had at one time.

It's not easy finding glass mugs with really thick glass....
pittsburgh pirates GIF by MLB

You the real MVP.

Like, fuck them? Because when I "pound" something, I fuck it.
Might I make a suggestion, Champ?

Tortilla chips are a little too jagged for fucking. Perhaps thrusting your tamale in a bag of masa harina would be a suitable substitute.

Might I make a suggestion, Champ?

Tortilla chips are a little too jagged for fucking. Perhaps thrusting your tamale in a bag of masa harina would be a suitable substitute.
Meh. It's pretty well calloused at this point, and I'm sure the salsa would soften the chips after a bit.

Meh. It's pretty well calloused at this point, and I'm sure the salsa would soften the chips after a bit.
Salsa in yer peehole?! Aye, chihuahua!

Mostly guacamole and salsa.

"Nacho cheese" depends on whether that means the nasty orange stuff, or a good queso dip. The former, no, the latter, yes.
I feel much the same about bean dip. Some bean dip I wouldn't touch with someone else's chip. Other bean dips, sure, but either way it's below guacamole, salsa, and good queso dip (for for some reason is almost impossible to find around here).

My favorite chip is a basic 7 layer dip. Basically a packet of taco seasoning mixed with a container of sour cream, refried beans spread thin a the bottom, spicy guac, cheese and tomatoes/jalapenos on top. If you want to get fancy you can throw salsa onto it as well. A tailgating staple for me.

Usually salsa or pico de gallo. But sometimes treat muhself to full blown nachos.