How do you watch games on Sundays most of the time?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
I will now have Sundays off for the first time since 2018-19 season.

If I am alone, I will probably watch NFL Network where they jump from game-to-game. If I am interested in a game on FOX or CBS, I will watch it or flip to it with NFL Network. I am not going to spend money on NFL Sunday Ticket.

Broadcast. I'm a cheapskate

I open my eyes.........

Sunday Ticket via 12 barreled PVR.

At least 4 AM games (west coast time zone), at least 4 PM games. And the 5 PM game too.

Not a single commercial. No BS between plays (skip button rules).

And if the game is stand alone, still recorded.

I've had NFLST since forever. Like, '06 maybe? Got the YouTube bullshit now too.

It will always be cheaper than the local sports bar.

I've missed one Bears game, live, since like...'02?? And that was last year, and it was late in the season of sucktitude. I recorded it, and was only like 2 hours behind. Avoided all electronics, and forced the family to do the same. lulz

I used the Sunday NFL Ticket for years......then said screw it,getting to be too damn much.....

Now Directv has been blockded by Fox and CBS........no longer could get the Bears game nor could I get the second game as well,so CBS is gonna be the same this year too........

So I guess its back to the SNT for me,but the Bears will still be blocked out as well as the 2nd game as well as CBS........fmr

So Im actually looking for suggestions.......

I just use the magic link to tune into Chicago games

I used to watch Redzone exclusively but then when I went to streaming I didn't have that option. However, OP mentioned they watch the NFL Network and it jumps from game to game so I'll give that a try.

Other than that I typically flip around and find the best game that is on.

I've had NFLST since forever. Like, '06 maybe? Got the YouTube bullshit now too.

It will always be cheaper than the local sports bar.

I've missed one Bears game, live, since like...'02?? And that was last year, and it was late in the season of sucktitude. I recorded it, and was only like 2 hours behind. Avoided all electronics, and forced the family to do the same. lulz
You are a glutton for punishment. I almost feel bad for you…almost