Poll How long will it take Deion Sanders to cry racism in Boulder?

choose two

• first season

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • second season

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • when he's fired

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • he won't

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • potato salad with black pepper

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I saw a couple of his restaurant review videos and in both of them he referenced "white people" and "black people." It's always kind of been that way with him.

My issue with Deion is how he ran off at the mouth at Jackson State on this idea of promoting resources for HBCUs and speaking out about the racism in the NCAA. Dude never shut up about how the best players or coaches won’t come to HBCUs and then left the first chance he got.

I saw a couple of his restaurant review videos and in both of them he referenced "white people" and "black people." It's always kind of been that way with him.
Didn’t he say something at the combine about some white dude’s 40 time? His co host got on him a little bit for it.

I didn't see that but it's virally every time he makes an appearance there's something about race and everybody just chuckles about it.
I had to look it up but I barely remember it. It was Troy Apke in 2018. White safety from Penn St. ran a 4.35 at combine. Deion was like he can Run run. And one of the co-hosts were like Why are you so surprised? Deion’s like “I can’t say it on TV.”

It's going to take at least one season for fans and students to realize they have a team to then turn around and make racist comments to the players.

My issue with Deion is how he ran off at the mouth at Jackson State on this idea of promoting resources for HBCUs and speaking out about the racism in the NCAA. Dude never shut up about how the best players or coaches won’t come to HBCUs and then left the first chance he got.
and took the best players with him.

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

*Me watching Deon Sanders at Colorado the next few seasons

I rarely remember dreams, but I had a weird one last night that I remember. It was Deion Sanders winning the Daytona 500. Somebody needs to get his ass in a car so I can bet on the longest shot in the history of sports bets

I think he, and his weird fanbase, are really underestimating how hard it is to win in college football, and especially win by turning over a program that's been hot garbage for 3 decades. It's easier in the JUCO league. I see this experiment going poorly; especially since he's recruiting a bunch of crybaby kids who want all the spotlight.

I don’t think he will fail TBH, at least not in CU’s bloodshot cannabis riddled eyes.
The hire has already done more for their program than they expected iyam.
He’s constantly in the news, which in turn so is CU and people are talking about the Buffs football program without using it as a punchline in the off-season since… I can’t remember when.

I think he, and his weird fanbase, are really underestimating how hard it is to win in college football, and especially win by turning over a program that's been hot garbage for 3 decades. It's easier in the JUCO league. I see this experiment going poorly; especially since he's recruiting a bunch of crybaby kids who want all the spotlight.

I think we're about to find out if he can actually coach.

Also, it will be interesting to see how some of these top recruits who choose CU because of him handle it when they find out their coach gets a lot more attention than they do.

Will he be able to tone it down so he's not overshadowing them?

Once he takes one road trip and realize he went to the whitest part of the country. He gets SC then all whitey.

Ain't no place racist like Southlake.