Poll How long will it take Deion Sanders to cry racism in Boulder?

choose two

• first season

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • second season

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • when he's fired

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • he won't

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • potato salad with black pepper

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
My issue with Deion is how he ran off at the mouth at Jackson State on this idea of promoting resources for HBCUs and speaking out about the racism in the NCAA. Dude never shut up about how the best players or coaches won’t come to HBCUs and then left the first chance he got.

This^

I have to admit I kind of liked Deion Sanders. I actually had empathy for his comments about HBCUs and was 100% behind him in getting more resources to these HBCUs.

Was he successful in getting these resources before he bailed on the university he was at when he made those comments?!?

If not then he is even worse than he complained about.

He was there....then he bailed. I'm sure while he was there and during his latest recruiting ventures.... He made a bunch of promises he then broke by bailing on the recruits to go to Colorado.

This^

I have to admit I kind of liked Deion Sanders. I actually had empathy for his comments about HBCUs and was 100% behind him in getting more resources to these HBCUs.

Was he successful in getting these resources before he bailed on the university he was at when he made those comments?!?

If not then he is even worse than he complained about.

He was there....then he bailed. I'm sure while he was there and during his latest recruiting ventures.... He made a bunch of promises he then broke by bailing on the recruits to go to Colorado.
He made huge promises, fulfilled none of them and then ran to one of the whitest college towns in America the second it benefited him.

It's all about him; always has been, always will be.

I think we're about to find out if he can actually coach.

Also, it will be interesting to see how some of these top recruits who choose CU because of him handle it when they find out their coach gets a lot more attention than they do.

Will he be able to tone it down so he's not overshadowing them?
I mean we heard a lot more about Urban while he was at OSU than even his top players.
No one took over a press conference quite like Leach.

He does have to win for his schtick to be accepted at this level, but no way he even attempts to tone it down.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

I mean we heard a lot more about Urban while he was at OSU than even his top players.
No one took over a press conference quite like Leach.

He does have to win for his schtick to be accepted at this level, but no way he even attempts to tone it down.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Neither Urban nor Leach had Coach Prime's "flash". This is a whole different level.

Agree that we wouldn't have it any other way though.

It would almost be more fun if he fails too.

My issue with Deion is how he ran off at the mouth at Jackson State on this idea of promoting resources for HBCUs and speaking out about the racism in the NCAA. Dude never shut up about how the best players or coaches won’t come to HBCUs and then left the first chance he got.
Which pretty much describes his playing career. Dude went from playing for the 49ers to the Cowboys, because he is a whore

Your homosexual projection is noted, faggot.
Not a day goes by that you don't direct your thoughts towards cock.

Fat stacks bitch, you don't have em.
during pillow talk last night you were a pretty big fan of cock. What gives Elton?