How many chuggas are you supposed to say before choo choo?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,697.00

I’ve always thought it was six. Eight seems excessive, IMO.

4. Unless you're a filthy pinko communist. Certainly, it's not an odd number.

I'm trying to say it in my head and I'm getting a different number each time. The number of chugga chuggas is a fluid situation.

"Has to be even" = your OCD is out of control

:biggrin::dhd:

4. Agree with the others who have said avoid odd numbers, as it messes with the rhythm. And 2 seems too few; you're a trainn, after all, you need to build up some steam. 6 or more seems excessive, I think everyone should have gotten the point after the 4th chugga

4. Agree with the others who have said avoid odd numbers, as it messes with the rhythm. And 2 seems too few; you're a trainn, after all, you need to build up some steam. 6 or more seems excessive, I think everyone should have gotten the point after the 4th chugga
Is there an implication here that the "choo choo" is the train achieving climax, Hu?

Is there an implication here that the "choo choo" is the train achieving climax, Hu?
That's some HS virgin shit if you only get 4 chuggas in before you choo choo. That would leave the conductor unfulfilled.

Definitely 4 or 6, depending on whether the choo-choo is going up hill or not.

That's some HS virgin shit if you only get 4 chuggas in before you choo choo. That would leave the conductor unfulfilled.
secret smell GIF

I've heard that "some people" around here have the reputation of a one-pump chump!

Oh yes let's continue this discussion on outdated technology.

If you dial into AOL, and have 30 messages, shouldn't it say "You've got mail!" 30 times?