How many have your heard or own?

I haven't heard them all in their entirety, but I'm almost certain I've heard at least one song from every one of them. I own or have owned 21... I think.

Pink Floyd is represented.

Surprises:
Beatles down to 27
No Rolling Stones
No Hendrix
No Doors

LOL@ Michael Jackson

just horrible

Mariah Carey? She is horrible. If any male on here owns her album may your scrote shrivel up and fall off

17 for me. And I can't believe Alanis Morrissette came in at 10. Giving head in a movie theater served her well.

Heard 28 in their entirety, multiple times over.

Own 21 of them.

Also, fuck you.

17 for me. And I can't believe Alanis Morrissette came in at 10. Giving head in a movie theater served her well.
*to Uncle Joey.

pitcture-of-uncle-joey-and-woodchuck-photo.jpg

Think I’ve owned 14.

No idea how many I’ve heard. There are a couple, like Boston, I have no idea what songs might be on the album. Same with Madonna True Blue.

But I have watched Resevoir Dogs and that’s a lot of dicks.

Also...the Greece soundtrack comes in at #4. Wow. I have never been to a persons house that said ... admitted ... they had it.

What The Hell Wtf GIF by Peacock

Also...the Greece soundtrack comes in at #4. Wow. I have never been to a persons house that said ... admitted ... they had it.

What The Hell Wtf GIF by Peacock
Age related. Was in every collection in the early 80s. I had a copy and gave it to my daughters as their first album.

My surprise was Meatloaf finishing ahead of the Beatles and U2.

I counted 19 I have actually paid for an actual physical copy in some form. Those would be the only ones I've listened to the entirety.