I apologize on behalf of all Michigan fans.

Good catch … 1,000 wins 😳
I got to catch the Phillies 9999th loss in Denver. They pulled off a comeback win the next day so I didn't get to see 10000. That rightly occurred in Philly though.

I want to thank Michigan for being controversial and thank the other B1G schools, especially OSU, for being on their ass about it.

You have finally managed to get this board to talk about something other than:

SEC!
SEC!
SEC!

20 million people could watch The Game this year and 18.5 mil will be rooting for the Buckeyes because the whole world has seen you for the arrogant pricks you are.

20 million people could watch The Game this year and 18.5 mil will be rooting for the Buckeyes because the whole world has seen you for the arrogant pricks you are.
You are right ... we should not be able to celebrate our accomplishments. I apologize.

fad521b3-d3f0-4975-a401-b275d0f555f2-large16x9_AP23322757009355.jpg

You are right ... we should not be able to celebrate our accomplishments. I apologize.

fad521b3-d3f0-4975-a401-b275d0f555f2-large16x9_AP23322757009355.jpg

No one is offended by the 1000th win or the celebration. The rest of your post reeks of elitism

I am not angry ... I am apologetic. Has ohio state every been punished for anything less than what Michigan was punished for?

Yes. Every college football scandal I can remember had something to do with getting recruits or rewarding current players. Illegal before NIL but you still had to play the game.

This is the first one where a legit competitive advantage during game time was sought after and gained by cheating. That's the worst kind of cheating IMO

Yes. Every college football scandal I can remember had something to do with getting recruits or rewarding current players. Illegal before NIL but you still had to play the game.

This is the first one where a legit competitive advantage during game time was sought after and gained by cheating. That's the worst kind of cheating IMO
You are talking about scouting a future opponent and decoding signs that were given in front of 50,000+ people and on National Television? That is the advantage you are talking about? I apologize.

If you are offended by Michigan's 1.000th win

If you are offended by us scouting your team and decoding you signs

If you are offended because our coach bought a recruit a cheeseburger

I sincerely apologize for your fragility and we will attempt not to provoke you too much.

On a side note: Has any team been punished for anything more minor than: Scouting another team and decoding their signs and buying a recruit a cheeseburger?
thought it would be fitting if I gave you a cheeseburger ranking for this post. :thumb:

Lmao, people arent going to root for the Buckeyes. We are going to root for a god damn atomic bomb to hit the stadium.

The extremely minor violations? Can you think of any lesser violations that were punished?
Nebraska was punished for providing athletes with text books that were only on the recommended list and not the mandatory list.

Nebraska was punished for providing athletes with text books that were only on the recommended list and not the mandatory list.
... and you think that was more minor than scouting a team and decoding simplistic signs?

we all understand that at the bottom of the bag with the cheeseburger was $10,000, right?