I hate that there aren't any new cars to buy...........

I see some national stuff sometimes, I guess just to keep their name out there.
Buick comes to mind.
Then some stupid Dodge shit.

Then some stupid Dodge shit.
Kids Laughing GIF

any word yet, when the new cars start showing up again

I keep waiting for the car dealer ads to stop, but around here every commercial break on the local morning news is:

- Car dealer
- HVAC
- Furniture store
- Personal injury attorney

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I keep waiting for the car dealer ads to stop, but around here every commercial break on the local morning news is:

- Car dealer
- HVAC
- Furniture store

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hey neighbor!

The only new midsize truck is this POS from Hyundai? All these GDed SUVs and still the only midsize truck with something different is the Gladiator. Doesn't anyone else have a garage and want a nice truck?

1637688758494.png

- Car dealer
- HVAC
- Furniture store

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Do we get the same ads?

texas hammer
nolan ryan hawking some foundation company

Not sure where I'd put this so I'll put it here.

No new cars so this guy is taking nice old ones into a different direction.

I still like noise though.

I like that.
probably costs a small fortune for the car and conversion.

I looked into this back in 2006. About $15,000 (not counting the cost of the vehicle) and the mileage (< 50) sucks. Drivers are motor, battery costs and the suspension has to be significantly upgraded due to battery weight. Same with brakes. It's mostly a fad at this point until battery technology improves.

Last edited:
I looked into this back in 2006. About $15,000 (not counting the cost of the vehicle) and the mileage (< 50) sucks. Drivers are motor, battery costs and the suspension has to be significantly upgraded due to battery weight. Same with brakes. It's mostly a fad at this point until battery technology improves.

Yup.

I won't even look into it.

Same goes for Xbox Series X games. They keep promoting new games, I can't even get a damn console yet.

But the cars are funny, they advertise like they got these super great deals, well if you were to go you'd find out they have no inventory and any limited cars/trucks they do have are way overpriced.

Eldest daughter bought a 2015 Honda Civic EX 3 years ago and paid 15K. Right before Christmas she sold it to Carvana for $16.3K
Crazy times