I have found the perfect gift for the X-Wife

Kitchen Fire

fresh prince of bel air burn GIF
the santa clause fire GIF
Animated GIF

@Skerpokes do you want to explain to these kids what being whipped means.. since you are the poster child

Does involve having 3 GPS tracking devices put on the undercarriage of your car? Having your signature forged on a notarized document so she can add herself to your checking account even after you separate? Coming down and slapping you while you're asleep and then calling the cops accusing YOU of abuse? Texting female coworkers from your phone in the middle of the night pretending to be you and then showing up to work the next day clueless and being threatened with harassment by said female coworker? Paying the mortgage on the house even though you're not allowed to step foot in it even to get your own belongings?

What else?

Does involve having 3 GPS tracking devices put on the undercarriage of your car? Having your signature forged on a notarized document so she can add herself to your checking account even after you separate? Coming down and slapping you while you're asleep and then calling the cops accusing YOU of abuse? Texting female coworkers from your phone in the middle of the night pretending to be you and then showing up to work the next day clueless and being threatened with harassment by said female coworker? Paying the mortgage on the house even though you're not allowed to step foot in it even to get your own belongings?

What else?
The statistics on spousal homicide are shocking.

How low they are I mean.

Honestly, a dangerous air fryer is still an awesome gift.

Use mine all the time.

Kirkland pre cooked bacon in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 400 will change your life.

Just wipe the grease out of it w paper towel after it cools and you’re eating heathy, crispy, delicious guilt-free bacon 🥓

what size do you have? 10 qt is cheaper than 8 right now

View attachment 113421

I didn't know the answer to this question and it doesn't say on the front, so I looked on the back and it says Model # DZ100. I looked that up and I guess it's an 8 QT.

I never ate baked potatoes so regularly until I got one of these.

Kirkland pre cooked bacon in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 400 will change your life.

Just wipe the grease out of it w paper towel after it cools and you’re eating heathy, crispy, delicious guilt-free bacon 🥓

Yeah, I never wash mine with water and/or soap.
I just wipe it out with a paper towel.

What else?
Damn brother ..