I have found the perfect gift for the X-Wife

My wife left me 2 years ago. Packed up her bag and started walking down the road.

Yep........you can still see her.

View attachment 113422
bb248442-3e47-4177-ae56-b73d6b945301_text.gif

Does involve having 3 GPS tracking devices put on the undercarriage of your car? Having your signature forged on a notarized document so she can add herself to your checking account even after you separate? Coming down and slapping you while you're asleep and then calling the cops accusing YOU of abuse? Texting female coworkers from your phone in the middle of the night pretending to be you and then showing up to work the next day clueless and being threatened with harassment by said female coworker? Paying the mortgage on the house even though you're not allowed to step foot in it even to get your own belongings?

What else?

I have a co-worker who has lost custody/child support three times in court even though he has his kids constantly and she never takes them.

She gets child support as if she has full custody. He has challenged it twice showing proof that the kids live with him full time but all that happens is the judge tells her she has to have the kids with her if she wants to continue getting child support. So she takes them for a month or two, disrupts their lives bc she lives in a different school district, and then ends up dropping them back off to live with the dad.

He now just views his child support payments as "keep my kids payments"

Kirkland pre cooked bacon in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 400 will change your life.

Just wipe the grease out of it w paper towel after it cools and you’re eating heathy, crispy, delicious guilt-free bacon 🥓
Easy there Mr.

I always enjoy my bacon and never feel guilty for eating it.

Unless it's turkey bacon. I feel guilty just for calling that shit bacon.

But go on and buy our bacon precooked. Just never feel guilty eating it.

Easy there Mr.

I always enjoy my bacon and never feel guilty for eating it.

Unless it's turkey bacon. I feel guilty just for calling that shit bacon.

But go on and buy our bacon precooked. Just never feel guilty eating it.

Made breakfast for dinner last night. That’s my kids fav dinner. Lots of scrambled eggs and air fryer bacon. 🤤

I have a co-worker who has lost custody/child support three times in court even though he has his kids constantly and she never takes them.

She gets child support as if she has full custody. He has challenged it twice showing proof that the kids live with him full time but all that happens is the judge tells her she has to have the kids with her if she wants to continue getting child support. So she takes them for a month or two, disrupts their lives bc she lives in a different school district, and then ends up dropping them back off to live with the dad.

He now just views his child support payments as "keep my kids payments"

My ex was ordered by the court a year and a half ago to bring my daughter to a child counselor for my daughter and I to meet once a week or more often if directed by the counselor. That was a year and a half ago and I bet she's taken her to the counselor less than 10 times. In fact the counselor told me that they have cancelled with her more than they have met with her.

Currently the ex is out of town for work and will not tell me who my daughter is staying with while she's out of town. I have asked multiple times and was basically just told that "she is fine". We've been fighting her in court for over two years now but every hearing just gets postponed for one reason or another.

Last year we were supposed to have a hearing to decide if she was obstructing with my parenting time. A day before the hearing she claimed that she was indigent and couldn't afford an attorney so they postponed the original hearing and instead had a hearing to determine if she was in fact indigent. She basically just wrote down on a piece of paper what her assets were and the judge believed her and assigned her a public defender and then pushed the hearing back to give the attorney time to get familiar with the case. No bank statements, no 401K statements, just took her for her word on a hand written piece of paper. Keep in mind that at the time she was making 6 figures, gets child support from me every month and got a settlement in the divorce. Indigent my ass.

About a month later she hired an attorney...

My ex was ordered by the court a year and a half ago to bring my daughter to a child counselor for my daughter and I to meet once a week or more often if directed by the counselor. That was a year and a half ago and I bet she's taken her to the counselor less than 10 times. In fact the counselor told me that they have cancelled with her more than they have met with her.

Currently the ex is out of town for work and will not tell me who my daughter is staying with while she's out of town. I have asked multiple times and was basically just told that "she is fine". We've been fighting her in court for over two years now but every hearing just gets postponed for one reason or another.

Last year we were supposed to have a hearing to decide if she was obstructing with my parenting time. A day before the hearing she claimed that she was indigent and couldn't afford an attorney so they postponed the original hearing and instead had a hearing to determine if she was in fact indigent. She basically just wrote down on a piece of paper what her assets were and the judge believed her and assigned her a public defender and then pushed the hearing back to give the attorney time to get familiar with the case. No bank statements, no 401K statements, just took her for her word on a hand written piece of paper. Keep in mind that at the time she was making 6 figures, gets child support from me every month and got a settlement in the divorce. Indigent my ass.

About a month later she hired an attorney...
can you or your attorneys get her for willingly lying to the courts?

Made breakfast for dinner last night. That’s my kids fav dinner. Lots of scrambled eggs and air fryer bacon. 🤤
I did up some air fryer pre cooked bacon.

As advertised....

can you or your attorneys get her for willingly lying to the courts?

You would think, but she's a master manipulator and they had to postpone the last hearing and no new hearing has been rescheduled yet. My hope is that at the next hearing the judge realizes that the ex has basically given her the middle finger and not done a thing that she was ordered to do and then throws the book at her.

You would think, but she's a master manipulator and they had to postpone the last hearing and no new hearing has been rescheduled yet. My hope is that at the next hearing the judge realizes that the ex has basically given her the middle finger and not done a thing that she was ordered to do and then throws the book at her.

some lady here in Tejas got arrested for putting a tracking device on her ex hubby's car