I just hope that all the fools and ghouls that talk down on Hurts & the Eagles now just have the same energy when the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
SjN3B.gif

He played one of the best games of any QB ever in the Super Bowl. Not his fault that the NFL was babying Mahomes hardcore and dick riding him to another Super Bowl win in game changing late game weak calls in his bitching and moaning favor. Mahomes got suckled off that tit this season and threw a tamper tantrum like some little bitch fag boy dressing like a girl trying to play softball with the local school girls..

Everyone recognizes Jalen Hurts as the true 2022 season MVP and the Eagles as the true Super Bowl Champions Just as they recognize Wentz as the true 2017 MVP. Just as we all recognize the 2004 Eagles as the true Super Bowl champions due to Spy Gate and the tapes that Goodell destroyed.

Only haters and people with no true honor refute these need cliff note corrections to certain historical stat sheet outcomes.

Everyone recognizes Jalen Hurts as the true 2022 season MVP and the Eagles as the true Super Bowl Champions Just as they recognize Wentz as the true 2017 MVP. Just as we all recognize the 2004 Eagles as the true Super Bowl champions due to Spy Gate and the tapes that Goodell destroyed.

Only haters and people with no true honor refute these need cliff note corrections to certain historical stat sheet outcomes.

So there is an NFL version of OD!

51581658-e5fd-4c29-a57b-8b8e7a2ae514_text.gif

Just a reminder of what Eagles fans thought of Hurts when they drafted him.

He is an Eagles fan so you are correct.

It's amazing how many asshole fans they have. They aren't all bad but they sure do seem to have a large amount of them.

You know it's bad when I found myself only half heartedly rooting against the Chiefs in last year's Super Bowl

It's amazing how many asshole fans they have. They aren't all bad but they sure do seem to have a large amount of them.

You know it's bad when I found myself only half heartedly rooting against the Chiefs in last year's Super Bowl
You wanna see another one? This guy is absolute comedy gold!

was good but I liked the first one better. Second guy wasn't nearly as invested. Only threw a hat and what looked like a pen.

First dude Bobby Knighted his chair

Been to many a game at the vet and the link and you are wrong…. They are ALL assholes

Been to many a game at the vet and the link and you are wrong…. They are ALL assholes

I know a couple of them in RL that are good dudes. I'd have to see them surrounded by other Eagle fans in their natural habitat to make a final judgment but under normal circumstances they are fine.

On here @mall3013 is good

Bold. Especially with the beat downs the Eagles have experienced lately.