I need a qb for next week who should I pick up

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 11,921.00
So the lions have a bye next week and he is one of my qbs. Who should I pick up here are the best options. I added two photos of the best Available. I was thinking Danny Jones. But what do u guys think

Attachments

• E5058B5C-B72C-4DDD-99B9-96065463CE48.png
    E5058B5C-B72C-4DDD-99B9-96065463CE48.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • BEE94D08-D23F-48E0-909A-99B4B878361A.png
    BEE94D08-D23F-48E0-909A-99B4B878361A.png
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 2
Zappe and don't look back, put a lot of waiver money on him. Mac won't be back and the Lions couldn't stop anyone.

Danny Dimes.

Baltimore’s secondary is a great matchup, for anyone. Nobody has given up more yards passing this year than the Ravens.

Zappe and don't look back, put a lot of waiver money on him. Mac won't be back and the Lions couldn't stop anyone.
This is for next week not this week. Didn’t the lions play the pats this week?

This is for next week not this week. Didn’t the lions play the pats this week?
oh shit. Yeah I was just quickly looking at your screen shot. Let me see who plays where.

oh shit. Yeah I was just quickly looking at your screen shot. Let me see who plays where.
They got the browns next week. What do u think of the browns secondary

Better than Ravens secondary. Probably Daniel Jones in that case.
The Lions had nobody left standing in the secondary yesterday. And Zappe still didn’t throw for 200 yards. He was accurate underneath, but I’d need to see him against an actual NFL defense before I start him in fantasy.

Danny Dimes.

Baltimore’s secondary is a great matchup, for anyone. Nobody has given up more yards passing this year than the Ravens.

I’ve started the Ravens D every week and I’m 4-1.

In fact, if you can get the Ravens D, go get them. Look at that up coming schedule. Giants, Browns, Bucs and NO before the BYE. Then Carolina, Jax, Denver (guaranteed dd points) then your playoffs weeks are Browns, Falcons and Steelers in the SB.

I’m riding them all year.

I just picked up the bucs defense since they have the Steelers this week. And I decided on Daniel jones

So I’m in an interesting situation this week. My opponent has Mahomes (bye) and no back up. The only decent QB on waivers is Daniel Jones. Nobody else in the league needs a QB, including me, but I’m picking him up anyways.

That will leave my opponent to choose from guys like Goff, Mariota and Fields.

Sam Ehlinger. Alex Pierce is about to become a Star.

So I’m in an interesting situation this week. My opponent has Mahomes (bye) and no back up. The only decent QB on waivers is Daniel Jones. Nobody else in the league needs a QB, including me, but I’m picking him up anyways.

That will leave my opponent to choose from guys like Goff, Mariota and Fields.

im picking up Cousins for this week. heaven help me