I wanna FUCK the cable company

Reaction score
AT&T shot their fucking prices up on Fiber from 49/month to 80/month.

call retention dept

now im transferred to loyalty dept....

Xfinity has the 200mb for 49. im trying to use that as leverage..

18 mins into the call

jim carrey films GIF

Spectrum fucked be earlier this year but I don’t have a viable alternative. If I did they would be gone.

I pay $285/month, internet, land line phone and cable, included is an extra $50 for Sunday Ticket for 4 months.

The platform supports Netflix, Youtube, Amazon as well.

12 tuners. Room to room functionality.

Worth every nickel.

Spectrum fucked be earlier this year but I don’t have a viable alternative. If I did they would be gone.

Starlink should be here next year. Everyone will have another choice when that happens.

I pay $285/month, internet, land line phone and cable, included is an extra $50 for Sunday Ticket for 4 months.

The platform supports Netflix, Youtube, Amazon as well.

12 tuners. Room to room functionality.

Worth every nickel.

Dude no. Just no. I get all that for like 15 bucks a month with a 1 time outlay of $300 for Equipment and $80/month for 1 gig internet.

Get CinemaHD which is free and an IPTV service which is 15-25 a month. You can get internet only for $40-80 month depending on the speed.

Dude no. Just no. I get all that for like 15 bucks a month with a 1 time outlay of $300 for Equipment and $80/month for 1 gig internet.

Get CinemaHD which is free and an IPTV service which is 15-25 a month. You can get internet only for $40-80 month depending on the speed.
Can you record 6 NFL games and watch then concurrently, losing no content like I can? And then the 4 afternoon games too?

I saw the title to this thread and couldn't help but think of Kipp saying he'd blow the cable guy if it meant he got high speed internet for life (or something along those lines). LOL

I pay about that much for fiber $80 (the best they offer). I only pay $30 for anything I want to watch basically (all sports packages, HBO -all those channels, basically any movie/tv show, PPV, etc.) with my programmed firestick.

$110 for everything is a HUGE bargain in my mind.

I don't fuss a bunch over the how much.

But I want what I want and if have to pay to get it so be it.

The only way I can see 6 complete NFL games on a Sunday AM and 4 complete NFL games on a Sunday PM is with cable. Streaming will not allow me to do it properly.

Can you record 6 NFL games and watch then concurrently, losing no content like I can? And then the 4 afternoon games too?
NFL replays are free on the internet. I can watch 4 games at once live too.

NFL replays are free on the internet. I can watch 4 games at once live too.

I don't want replays, I want that day.

Can you record 4 games, not miss a second of any? Not just jump from game to game. And still have the afternoon 4 recording while mopping up the AM games?

I don't want replays, I want that day.

Can you record 4 games, not miss a second of any? Not just jump from game to game. And still have the afternoon 4 recording while mopping up the AM games?
I can record anything I want at any time. I have every sports package in the world (literally). I can not only record every football game on sunday I could also record every sporting event going on all at the same time. probably not as conveniently as you can, but it is doable.

IPTV destroys cable in every way shape or form other than convenience as you have to set it up and somewhat maintain it yourself.

Lol. This brings back memories. Started this at the OG hoop back in 2015 or something. Those dam mods changed my FUCK to screw.

Was that Harold dammit??

I haven’t talked to someone at the cable co in almost a half decade I believe.

Attttsa niiiice!

I can record anything I want at any time. I have every sports package in the world (literally). I can not only record every football game on sunday I could also record every sporting event going on all at the same time. probably not as conveniently as you can, but it is doable.

IPTV destroys cable in every way shape or form other than convenience as you have to set it up and somewhat maintain it yourself.

Convenience is everything.

And how easy is it to navigate? I don't even like the way Netlflix and Prime navigate with my remote. Detested DAZN.

I start with one game, catch up to live TV, go to the next, etc, then start at the beginning again when I'm current on the ones I'm watching.

Squeeze in some F1 or a tennis major if need be, all recorded.

I think I'm going to stay with cable.

You need 10 nfl games recorded every Sunday? Well that explains it...haha

You need 10 nfl games recorded every Sunday? Well that explains it...haha

I want to be able to see as many as I wish.

It's what I spend my $$ on instead of guns.