I will sue the shit out of this place

Fresh. Winning.

No, you are literally a gay man who doesn’t like women.

Faggot!

Ain’t this great, Beta Cuck Incel Boy?

Drrrrrrrrr, I don’t have your low IQ, Drrrrrr, but I don’t care if incels & fags like you can’t handle women.

Gay.

Fag.

Fun?
tenor.gif

The real Thumper-Pops was a big fan of Thai ladyboys and favored a lot more inclusivity over bigotry. Also All-U-can-eat restaurants.

Fresh. Winning.

No, you are literally a gay man who doesn’t like women.

Faggot!

Ain’t this great, Beta Cuck Incel Boy?

Drrrrrrrrr, I don’t have your low IQ, Drrrrrr, but I don’t care if incels & fags like you can’t handle women.

Gay.

Fag.

Fun?
Are you having a stroke right now? Do you need someone to push your Life Alert button for you? I worry.

Are you having a stroke right now? Do you need someone to push your Life Alert button for you? I worry.
I’m strait and got more tail than you’ve ever got or will,

but for the sake of argument, does this site ban gay people?

Or Blacks?

Or tell me why one and not the other?

Are you gay? I suspect you probably are but I wouldn’t say you should be banned?

Could Pete Buttigieg post here? He could be President of the USA. Or would he be banned, Genius?

@HammerDown is doing the best he can right now.
My profile was hacked.

It seemed like something that might concern anybody.

Even now- my posts cannot be read.

So you are protected.

That's not how winners act.

Desperate losers take such desperate measures.

Those who are confident and in control just relax and operate business as usual.

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA
James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA
My profile was hacked.

It seemed like something that might concern anybody.

Even now- my posts cannot be read.

So you are protected.

That's not how winners act.

Desperate losers take such desperate measures.

Those who are confident and in control just relax and operate business as usual.

Or Blacks?

Are you gay? I suspect you probably are but I wouldn’t say you should be banned?

Could Pete Buttigieg post here? He could be President of the USA. Or would he be banned, Genius?
Still stroking out, I see. Good luck with it! :thumb:

Still stroking out, I see. Good luck with it! :thumb:
I am healthier than anyone here once the weed was gone.

On the bright side, I did go down 1% body fat every week for 3 weeks!

But I did gain 2 more lbs. to 291.

Heavy lifting though...

My weight in lbs. should level off or drop, I would think. At some point.

The weekly 1% body fat loss is the point!

I said @Handicappers is the sociopath and @Mofo is the psychopath. But if they are the same guy...

I thought I saw some rules on here about not going to Facebook, etc and posting photos on here like you keep doing.

Not crankcalling, etc.

I don’t wanna see any of your pics or call you up and hang up.

Why do I matter so much to you? To me you are just some burnt crispy rando guy on the internet. Due to your condition I can understand the rage, but... taking it out on “Thumper” won’t make you feel whole again.

I said @Handicappers is the sociopath and @Mofo is the psychopath. But if they are the same guy...

I thought I saw some rules on here about not going to Facebook, etc and posting photos on here like you keep doing.

Not crankcalling, etc.

I don’t wanna see any of your pics or call you up and hang up.

Why do I matter so much to you? To me you are just some burnt crispy rando guy on the internet. Due to your condition I can understand the rage, but... taking it out on “Thumper” won’t make you feel whole again.
A+, dude. Now you've got it. Unleash it on SH now. Don't forget to bring up 'the Crew' a lot, and offer to let people sleep with his- uh, your daughter. :thumb:

OK, so, are you a constitutional lawyer or do you have a constitutional lawyer? Either way, where the fuck is the constitution you are generally seeking here? And do you happen to know my friend Biggus Dickus, the Hooplanation trial attorney?

Ignore him. One can sue over anything and will always be able to find a lawyer willing to bill them for it.

Whether it is even remotely winnable is another matter, altogether.

Or Blacks?

That sounds like that dude that asked all the questions...FAG.

Or was it FOG? WOW! What a mixup!

See That GIF by Originals

I have received notice of writ from my constitutional lawyer. This serves as a notice of suit.
I am suing the shit out of this place, just like I said I would.
Hello Mr. Koon.

How is this going? Be sure to include the trolls on libel per se.

Watch out though the "crew" travels in packs! Maybe it's best to ignore them

They come from a troll den on the smelly cans of the internet. :lol: