Iceland Volcano Eruption

Watching the "LIVE" feed...

It's getting more active! holy crap!

Nat Geo Explorer GIF by National Geographic Channel

It lit back up. This time right next to town.

1705326274909.png

That's crazy af.:ooh:

Yesterday...before the eruption started back up, a guy was walking down one of the streets in that town when a cracked opened up and he fell in. They say they are looking for him. I don't know man. Seriously, how do you look for a guy that fell in a volcano. Why do you look for him other than to hollar down the hole...."You in there?"

Yesterday...before the eruption started back up, a guy was walking down one of the streets in that town when a cracked opened up and he fell in. They say they are looking for him. I don't know man. Seriously, how do you look for a guy that fell in a volcano. Why do you look for him other than to hollar down the hole...."You in there?"
Fer real, what are they expecting?

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Not a cool way to go