Ida

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
After a blessed lull pretty much so far this season we have a monster brewing. Obviously I’m glad it’s not looking to come my way at all.

But, god damnit LA….I thought you all were due a good long break after last summer. But, this is not looking to be the case.

Calling this to blow up to 115mph by land fall Sunday. It just feels entirely possible it could exceed this.

Jersey Shore Reaction GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Sounds like it's going to be bad. Hopefully residents take the warnings seriously and get the hell out of town before it's too late.

They're Fucked.. Jim Cantore is on the scene.. thoughts and prayers! Could be a Cat 3-4 before landfall today.. any of you coonasses that are riding this out close to the coast.. I'll be praying for you!!:pray:

They're Fucked.. Jim Cantore is on the scene.. thoughts and prayers! Could be a Cat 3-4 before landfall today.. any of you coonasses that are riding this out close to the coast.. I'll be praying for you!!:pray:
You think there will be some weakening before landfall? I’m hoping for it, but not sure.

I’m wondering if she makes Cat 5 before landing (157 mph).

Its all just numbers at this point. It’s all bad. I’m just curious.

You think there will be some weakening before landfall? I’m hoping for it, but not sure.

I’m wondering if she makes Cat 5 before landing (157 mph).

Its all just numbers at this point. It’s all bad. I’m just curious.
You haven't caught the latest then. It's at 150 now.. 933 mlb.. so it is definitely possible

When I posted that they hadn't updated it.. latest is possible cat 5.. whenever Jim Cantore shows up it's bad

You haven't caught the latest then. It's at 150 now.. 933 mlb.. so it is definitely possible
Oh no. I caught the latest. That’s why I asked your thoughts.

I think ultimately this landfalls around 150-155 range and gets pegged as a 4 for history.

But we are just having fun with numbers at this point. This is hellish.

Imagery might be showing an eye wall replacement currently right before landfall. These usually means a little bit of weakening for a short bit. That might be (very minor) good news ahead of landfall. Usually after eye wall replacement a storm can jump up even stronger, but land will negate that.

This probably keeps her from making Cat 5 before landing…..fwiw.

This means the saints win the super bowl again?