If Elko Wins A National Championship He Will Earn 17.5 Million In Compensation

Why Lane Kiffin didn't take the atm job:

The Aggies ultimately hired Mike Elko from Duke and during his introductory press conference the administration, the wealthy boosters mixed within the media, and the new first family of Texas A&M did their cult thing and started swaying side-to-side singing some song nobody outside College Station knows a single word to.

You could not pay Lane Kiffin enough money to stand on a stage and do this.

And before you say ‘oh, they wouldn’t make Kiffin do that’ yes, yes they absolutely would. If he didn’t participate in all the ‘traditions’ of the school he would become unemployed.

Texas A&M isn’t weird, it is the weirdest.

Yep.

I posted this last Thursday.

Ford if that is supposed to hurt my feelings then you will have to do better than that. With the exception of New Mexico State (which I still can't believe), Auburn did exactly what I expected although I thought Alabama would throttle us.

I know where Auburn is and I know why they are there and I know what it will take to get back and we will (with a bump or two in the road I suspect).

For the record, I'm a fan of Jimbo as a person I've known him for years because he was the college roommate of one of my friends at Samford. I've been around Jimbo a dozen times and it's easy to see why he is a good recruiter as he is extremely likable I wish him well and am glad he got the money. That being said he should never have gotten the last two contract extensions as that was madness and Jimbo needs to retire and no event makes that more clear than the fact he was in the middle of the play on the field when we returned the interception (I mean good Lord that was embarrassing). Huge fan of Damian Craig and I hope he makes it back to Auburn (just not as a receivers coach because his talent is definitely in the recruiting not coaching).

No butt hurt I just pointing out the facts and they are:

1. Jimbo's last two contracts shouldn't have happened because no one was going to steal him and if they had it would have saved you 76mm.
2. Auburn should not have given Malzahn his last contract and let Arkansas hire him and I was screaming that at the time.
3. Orgeron shouldn't have gotten the extension he got as no one was hiring him.
4. The structure of Elko's contract is way too heavy on the base if you truly want it to be an incentive contract.

Those are just the facts and I have been right on every single one of them and you would agree with all but 4 right now but in time I'm betting you come around (just like you have on 1 but won't admit it).
1) I am not arguing against you on that one, LSU was sniffing around on the second though
2) Ok
3) Ok
4) His base isn't even top 10 in college football for head coaches, so that's an odd take. You also have claimed it is fully guaranteed, which it isn't.

The bonuses are not cumulative. so if he wins NC. 7 MM base + 3.5 MM bonus = 10.5 MM

Do you even math, bro?