If Michigan wins, will there be an asterisk?

This is probably even more relevant. OSU, Clemson, LSU all had relatively down years and didn't make the CFP, UGA got upset and didn't make it even though they're the best team in the nation, Bama made it as one of Saban's weaker teams ever, Texas made it despite looking awful against some real bad Big 12 teams. It's a season without a truly impressive team nationally.
See, I said there are going to be a bunch of people discrediting the title for whoever wins it. This is the first step toward it.

Doesn't count the same if the perceived big names aren't in the final game.

I couldnt get past "due process" as if you think this is a court of law and them immediately state a rumor with zero evidence. Typical MI fan.
Not Constitutional Due Process ... but more than a bullshit rumor. Either way, you should have beat Michigan if they were cheaters and you knew it. Either that or claim your inferiority and go about you way. We have a Championship Game to get ready for,

So if tOSU, Clemson, LSU, or Georgia had made it to the NC game undefeated, then we'd have a truly impressive team in it?

I'll give credit where it's due. Whomever wins tonight will be 15-0 and will have done everything asked of them.

See, I said there are going to be a bunch of people discrediting the title for whoever wins it. This is the first step toward it.

Doesn't count the same if the perceived big names aren't in the final game.
Call it whatever you want, but this was a particularly mediocre CFP. Neither Texas nor Bama looked truly elite really at any time, Washington is unbeaten and honestly one of my favorite CFP stories of all time, but also struggled heavily against some mediocre/bad teams down the stretch. michigan has been fine, but we know they cheated the last 3 years and obviously haven't looked as strong since Stallions was canned.

It just is what it is, not every national champ is a dominant one that will be remembered.

Call it whatever you want, but this was a particularly mediocre CFP. Neither Texas nor Bama looked truly elite really at any time, Washington is unbeaten and honestly one of my favorite CFP stories of all time, but also struggled heavily against some mediocre/bad teams down the stretch. michigan has been fine, but we know they cheated the last 3 years and obviously haven't looked as strong since Stallions was canned.

It just is what it is, not every national champ is a dominant one that will be remembered.
ohio state knew Michigan was cheating and they were unable to counter it. ohio state is dumber than I thought.

ohio state knew Michigan was cheating and they were unable to counter it. ohio state is dumber than I thought.
Yeah you keep trying to hammer that angle, it's not really hitting like you want it to.

Also, nobody knew the extent to which michigan was cheating until this fall. Otherwise Stallions would've been canned way before and the NCAA would've been up your ass way before. Everyone knows this.

I could agree with you if this years winner had a loss (i.e. tejas, Alabama, tOSU, Georgia, etc), which has happened numerous times in CFB in the past.

However, the winner tonight will be undefeated and 15-0. Who are we to say they're less than any other undefeated teams of the past?

Do we keep throwing games at them until they lose, so you can say "SEE I told you they weren't the best".

Yeah you keep trying to hammer that angle, it's not really hitting like you want it to.

Also, nobody knew the extent to which michigan was cheating until this fall. Otherwise Stallions would've been canned way before and the NCAA would've been up your ass way before. Everyone knows this.
All I know if I was aware that someone was decoding my signs, I would be able to easily take care of that.

I could agree with you if this years winner had a loss (i.e. tejas, Alabama, tOSU, Georgia, etc), which has happened numerous times in CFB in the past.

However, the winner tonight will be undefeated and 15-0. Who are we to say they're less than any other undefeated teams of the past?

Do we keep throwing games at them until they lose, so you can say "SEE I told you they weren't the best".
It's not about throwing games at them. You had 3 teams in the CFP with very minimal high end success in recent years, and then you have a Bama team that would possibly be bottom 5 in Saban's career. That's your CFP? It just simply isn't a very impressive one.

All I know if I was aware that someone was decoding my signs, I would be able to easily take care of that.
Sure you would, that's why you've had such an illustrious coaching career.

It's not about throwing games at them. You had 3 teams in the CFP with very minimal high end success in recent years, and then you have a Bama team that would possibly be bottom 5 in Saban's career. That's your CFP? It just simply isn't a very impressive one.

What-evs.

Carry on sulking because tOSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc aren't in the NCG tonight, I guess.

What-evs.

Carry on sulking because tOSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc aren't in the NCG tonight, I guess.
Only person sulking here is you. No reason to be down in the gutter just because a stranger on the internet made a valid point that counters your beliefs.

Only person sulking here is you. No reason to be down in the gutter just because a stranger on the internet made a valid point that counters your beliefs.

LOL

I'm not even close to sulking.

I'm looking forward to the only two undefeated teams of the 2023 CFB season duke it out for the natty tonight.

I assume you won't be watching, right?

Looks like Ohio State fans thought it would last forever after that 15-1 run.
Now they're little man bitches.

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

it's almost like they faced four of the top 10 SP+ defenses in their last 5 games, rather than MSU/Minny/Purdue. but go on.

LOL

I'm not even close to sulking.

I'm looking forward to the only two undefeated teams of the 2023 CFB season duke it out for the natty tonight.

I assume you won't be watching, right?
Sure, I'll watch. Gonna be rooting for Washington. You must've casually ignored the part where I said they're one of my favorite CFP stories. I hope Penix balls out and cements a top 10 pick spot for himself, that guy is awesome.

it's almost like they faced four of the top 10 SP+ defenses in their last 5 games, rather than MSU/Minny/Purdue. but go on.
Right, so the offense wasn't really as amazing as people thought. That's my point. They came back down to earth once Stallions was discovered and the schedule became an actual P5 schedule.

Sure, I'll watch. Gonna be rooting for Washington. You must've casually ignored the part where I said they're one of my favorite CFP stories. I hope Penix balls out and cements a top 10 pick spot for himself, that guy is awesome.

Don't change your story.

"Neither of these teams are dominant because tOSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc. aren't in it."

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Don't change your story.

"Neither of these teams are dominant because tOSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc. aren't in it."

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Haven't changed a thing. Washington is a great story, I've been rooting for them since CCG weekend because I wanted to see them win it all. Again, if you have anything logical to respond to me with and not your weirdly rustled emotions, let me know.

Haven't changed a thing. Washington is a great story, I've been rooting for them since CCG weekend because I wanted to see them win it all. Again, if you have anything logical to respond to me with and not your weirdly rustled emotions, let me know.

Do you intend to sulk thru the entire game and after too?