If Michigan wins, will there be an asterisk?

Two of them actually

If UW wins half the country won't respect it. They won't have had to play an SEC team so it won't be a real championship to them.
Anyone that doesn't respect it is an idiot. You will have won everyone they scheduled against you. What other Division I team can say that?

Will any of the ESPN guys learn how to pronounce Odunze if they win? Or will it still be ohdonzo?
Kinda like when they brought DeBear onto the podium after the sugar bowl........

4vhF7cLLmu4zC.gif

I don’t think the NCAA does anything anyways but if they win they REALLY aren’t doing shit. How bad does the NCAA look if they let them go business and usual then wait till after the fact to hammer them? They don’t have the testicular fortitude.

From what we know and accepting the suspension, they cheated. I see the season like any race, Indy 500 or whatever. If you cheat the first 300 miles to get in the position you are, and then you get caught and say you stop. Doesnt that mean you still benefitted from the cheating?
Seeing as how we beat PSU, OSU and Maryland without a head coach or LB coach and without the guy who 'cheated', then beat Iowa for B1G title and Bama in the CFP. UM put to bed any question about whether 'signs' were the reason for their success.

If I were OSU, I'd be saying it was cheating too, as I wouldn't want to accept that Michigan was simply the better team and definitely the better coached team the last 3 years.

Depends on who you are:

- If you are an Ohio State fan, definitely
- If you are a Michigan fan, definitely not
- If you aren’t one of the above, you probably don’t really care
I'm an Ohio State fan, and I wouldnt assign an asterisk to their championship.

Fuck that. Someone not named OHST, Clem, FSU, Bammy, UGA, or LSU finally won that mfer for once.

If UW wins half the country won't respect it. They won't have had to play an SEC team so it won't be a real championship to them
I wouldn't worry about that. You will have won every game on your schedule. Beat your rival twice, won your conference, then beat the Big 12 champ (who beat Bama) and the B1G champ (who beat Bama).

Though I hope this doesn't happen, because that means............you beat Michigan.

I wouldn't worry about that. You will have won every game on your schedule. Beat your rival twice, won your conference, then beat the Big 12 champ (who beat Bama) and the B1G champ (who beat Bama).

Though I hope this doesn't happen, because that means............you beat Michigan.
Not worried at all. Point was some people will hate on the winner either way. Won't take anything away from the victory for that fan base.

As long as Michigan wins, I don't care what you put beside them.