If SportsHoopla had a reunion

Rob Lowe Yep GIF by SoFi

Zima makes you do things. Crazy, regrettable things.

worst hangover I ever had there was a zima involved. And capt morgans. And bacardi. And coors original.

<shivers>
My college town was one of the test markets for zima. It was pushed in every bar :puke:

worst hangover I ever had there was a zima involved. And capt morgans. And bacardi. And coors original.

<shivers>
Worst hangover of my life (really needed to go to the hospital) involved this: a keg on ice at a family reunion at the beach, starting at 11am, not drinking water all day, being in the sun, doing shots every now and then, then more beer, more shots, energy drinks, beer and pizza, some beer, a shot, a bunch more beer til the keg was dry, realizing all the liquor stores are closed and we're too drunk to drive, searching the house for any booze we can find at 2:30am, finding an old plastic bottle of gin and doing shots of straight gun til the bottle was dry.

The next day I was praying for the sweet, sweet release of death.

a keg on ice at a family reunion at the beach, starting at 11am, not drinking water all day, being in the sun, doing shots every now and then, then more beer, more shots, energy drinks, beer and pizza, some beer, a shot, a bunch more beer til the keg was dry,
1709917758393.gif

Worst hangover of my life (really needed to go to the hospital) involved this: a keg on ice at a family reunion at the beach, starting at 11am, not drinking water all day, being in the sun, doing shots every now and then, then more beer, more shots, energy drinks, beer and pizza, some beer, a shot, a bunch more beer til the keg was dry, realizing all the liquor stores are closed and we're too drunk to drive, searching the house for any booze we can find at 2:30am, finding an old plastic bottle of gin and doing shots of straight gun til the bottle was dry.

The next day I was praying for the sweet, sweet release of death.
It was the energy drinks.