if you're trigger because someone else is triggered - you are a GIANT pussy

200.gif

... who was triggered by Kevin Bacon while watching his band perform

tribute threads are dumb. Trust me, I know...I get more than anyone and I'm super online famous.
Handi is the Taylor Swift of trolls and haters are going to hate, hate, hate......

Deion is a creation of Fox Sports to get you to watch the first 4 weeks of their games. Fox Sports triggers me with their manipulation.

If the “just cover the fuckin’ game & stfu” crowd bothers you that much, you're a crybaby. If someone criticizing Deion makes you that angry, you need to grow the fuck up.

Why does it even matter? Average sports fans just wanna watch sports for a few hours and relax. If someone wants to see celebrities or a media circus, then just go watch TMZ or some shit.

The whole approach just doesn’t make business sense. Why would you try to score some cheap points with a demographic that doesn’t even watch football? And risk pissing off actual football fans in the process???

It's the world we live in. Get the fuck over it. You whiny little bitches constantly crying about this shit are worse than them covering it. Bunch of fucking bitches. Shake it off.