I’m Back!!!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Hey ladies I’m back. Nos promised to stop sending me nudes if I returned. Took me 2yrs to finally accept his offer. Hope you all have been doing well.

My name is Josh Ritz
Live in Cibilo, TX
Job: Detention Officer. Work schedule is nights so I’ll be leaving lists with Shaneman.
Relationship status: Dating a Mexican woman in SA who is fatting me up with her cooking

Oh and I root for the best team in the NFC Least The Washington Football Team formally known as the Redskins.

I have missed you guys. Any big news happen?

Hey ladies I’m back. Nos promised to stop sending me nudes if I returned. Took me 2yrs to finally accept his offer. Hope you all have been doing well.

My name is Josh Ritz
Live in Cibilo, TX
Job: Detention Officer. Work schedule is nights so I’ll be leaving lists with Shaneman.
Relationship status: Dating a Mexican woman in SA who is fatting me up with her cooking

Oh and I root for the best team in the NFC Least The Washington Football Team formally known as the Redskins.

Yes, your name should have been Titz McGee!

Only you can call me that after I get eliminated from another playoff game

RITZARMY - 6 : 3 NFL : 2 MLB : 1 NBA
NFL Salary Cap Challenge Draft: Ritzarmy
MLB Dynasty Draft: Ritzarmy
1983 NFL Draft: Ritzarmy
1990-2015 NFL Draft: Ritzarmy
1880 - 2000 MLB Draft : Ritzarmy
The Surprise Partner NBA Phase Draft: Femurov/Ritzarmy

Look at all those Championships, you were only in the drafts for like 7 months!

My name is Josh Ritz
Live in Cibilo, TX

Good to have you back! You’ve been missed.

My name is Josh Ritz
Live in Cibilo, TX

so confused... i thought your name was Carlton!!

only because you controlled the group think.
Yeah most were controlled. It’s like a cult

I’m not one of them.
Barry is one of the best ever
Lofton was underrated. Kirby was overrated
Elway, well he was overrated but still a great

And the best one, Big Mac is not a top 5 1B lolzzz

Last edited:
Back