I’m Back!!!

Lol you have the memory of a hawk because i truly have no recollection of that conversation. Do you know my wife? I mean ya...i will always wonder what the field wouldve been had we allowed black players from jump. They're clearly better than white people on average in football and basketball. I feel supremely confident the Stan Baumgartners of the world couldn't just decide to pick up a baseball and go play in the majors (which is what he did)

Now that doesn't mean i don't think Ty Cobb is one of the best hitters to ever walk the Earth. So I'm not all biased.

I too wish we could have seen the best black players playing with the best white players, the best latin players, everyone! Racism is something that has truly never made sense to me, it's like hating someone because they wear size 11 shoes, it's that fucking stupid!

So, uh... Welcome back, Ritzy!!!

I too wish we could have seen the best black players playing with the best white players, the best latin players, everyone! Racism is something that has truly never made sense to me, it's like hating someone because they wear size 11 shoes, it's that fucking stupid!

Yea its unfortunate it took a while to truly desegregate the leagues. I think the latin movement has been good for overall talent at the sacrifice of relatability. Like im going to find Riley Greene and Spencer Torkelson more engaging than some of the latin guys.

Hey ladies I’m back. Nos promised to stop sending me nudes if I returned. Took me 2yrs to finally accept his offer. Hope you all have been doing well.

My name is Josh Ritz
Live in Cibilo, TX
Job: Detention Officer. Work schedule is nights so I’ll be leaving lists with Shaneman.
Relationship status: Dating a Mexican woman in SA who is fatting me up with her cooking

Oh and I root for the best team in the NFC Least The Washington Football Team formally known as the Redskins.

I have missed you guys. Any big news happen?
Glad to see you back I was about to start sending nudes too.
Seriously glad to see ya hope all has been well ritz

Glad to see you back I was about to start sending nudes too.
Seriously glad to see ya hope all has been well ritz
You're gonna make Milk extremely jealous....Welcome back Ritzy

Damn, Ritz. You come back and these 2 jackoffs hijack your thread with their Lofton vs Kirby bullshit? I'm sorry that you have to deal with this.
Would it truly be a draft then if not for the bickering 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back