I'm drunker'n a football bat

Still on track. No alcohol since New Year’s.
Sarcastic James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

In October at resort in Mexico I knew I had to pee but decided I could make it back to my room in time ( about 3:30 pm). Made it about ten steps and started pissing my self. My only saving grace was I had just gotten out of the pool. So really no one noticed. That bitch bartender at the pool bar making basically slave wages and tips kept bringing me shots. I blame her. She should be fired.

In October at resort in Mexico I knew I had to pee but decided I could make it back to my room in time ( about 3:30 pm). Made it about ten steps and started pissing my self. My only saving grace was I had just gotten out of the pool. So really no one noticed. That bitch bartender at the pool bar making basically slave wages and tips kept bringing me shots. I blame her. She should be fired.
beachbar01-600x381.jpg

Me thinks you were ACTUALLY drinking those umbrella drinks... :heh:

:martini:

That's funny as hell. And pathetic.

Is that two posts of the same shit?

Kinda sounds cool.

Kinda sounds cool.
It's no Dave Matthews, er whatever faggy shit you like.

There's nothing worse than a failed musician that shits on everything. Don't be that guy. Fu fucking rocks. Mountain of music. Tour relentlessly in dive bars for cheap af, and have for fucking ever. They epitomize what rock n roll should be.

If you are too big of a fag to enjoy and appreciate that, then fuck you, jobu.

It's no Dave Matthews, er whatever faggy shit you like.

There's nothing worse than a failed musician that shits on everything. Don't be that guy. Fu fucking rocks. Mountain of music. Tour relentlessly in dive bars for cheap af, and have for fucking ever. They epitomize what rock n roll should be.

If you are too big of a fag to enjoy and appreciate that, then fuck you, jobu.
It’s fine.

No NOFX, though.