TV Series In the Dark

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I doubt there are many here that watch it, but it was decent for a CW show and one I would have on in the background while playing games

just finished season 4, which is last season, not disappointed it's the last. The show jumped shark a lot, added too many story lines, and by season 4 characters made no sense

S4 makes no real sense. They introduce Paula, she is killed in Leslie's apartment and that story line is never heard from again. Why even introduce it?
Josh-His character and obsession with Murphy makes no sense. And suddenly, a character they've established can't see when it's convenient for the plot, can find a piece of trash in a dumpster that unravels the case in few hours of him on a computer when he can suddenly see Constanza style by squinting.
Murphy-Her plan, as a blind person, is to get a jump on josh who she can't see and stab him? And her going through it makes no sense, the police will quickly figure out she's top suspect
Felix: He's a sap, but he's not that dumb to drive Murphy to Missouri and just leave.

There are many other gripes, but just felt very poorly written

They knew series wasn't being renewed and could've finished it off better. I don't have high expectations for a CW show, but come on