Interest in Hoopla League

Nah, you can't get into the draft room until then (also when the draft order is released). You can still get into the league page, do rankings and other crap.
Ok. Maybe it’s because I’m on the app. I click on the league under My Leagues and get the league pending notice.

Yep. It’s just an app thing. I can get into the league page online and do all the things. Nice.

Ok. Maybe it’s because I’m on the app. I click on the league under My Leagues and get the league pending notice.

Yep. It’s just an app thing. I can get into the league page online and do all the things. Nice.
I also wouldn’t recommend drafting from the app. It’s good enough for making lineup changes once the season is underway, doing limited research, etc.

I also wouldn’t recommend drafting from the app. It’s good enough for making lineup changes once the season is underway, doing limited research, etc.
Good tip. I’ll make sure to do that. It’s most important to me to have an app for lineup adjustments.

Sorry, maybe next year. I got too much on my plate right now to be able to keep track of this.

@Mofo ....We seem to be snagged up here. Are we going to be able to draft Sunday?

this gonna be a no go then?

this gonna be a no go then?
Damn shame. I reached out to a few friends and all balked at it. Shame we can’t at least get one more and go with 8 teams.

Damn shame. I reached out to a few friends and all balked at it. Shame we can’t at least get one more and go with 8 teams.
I think it needs to be 10. it's all good. now i won't be drafting drunk. did a league on Thursday, my team probably sucks, haven't done fantasy in a minute, don't even know who some of the people I drafted are.

end of the day, i think it's safe to say i would have won this league, so you've saved yourselves from disgrace.

hey, @ill i'm going to up your old trope of bragging about the league you won that one time with the league i would have won.

flexing music video GIF by Weezer

for reference you are on the left while my superior flex is on the right.

end of the day, i think it's safe to say i would have won this league, so you've saved yourselves from disgrace.

hey, @ill i'm going to up your old trope of bragging about the league you won that one time with the league i would have won.

flexing music video GIF by Weezer

for reference you are on the left while my superior flex is on the right.
There is a unique set of men out there that would be very interested in you. Congrats.

There is a unique set of men out there that would be very interested in you. Congrats.
then i guess it's perfect I have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a dream for people like them

Dammit, I was looking forward to drafting then forgetting I was in a league on cBS...

I don't like OP enough to want to play fantasy baseball with him.

for reference, this is how long i've been out of the game and how much you would have lost to me now that this isn't happening.

gitg.PNG