Interesting Stats

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 72,944.00
404299447_303726072620267_3150235006826838373_n.jpg

Now I have to wonder if he beats some of these teams QBs passing TDs as well LOL (some of these teams has used multiple QBs)

Interesting stats.

Cowboys wins this season (teams with winning records bolded):

Giants (2 times) 3-8
Jets 4-6
Patriots 2-8
Chargers 4-6
Rams 4-6
Panthers 1-9
Redskins 4-7

Opponents record 25-58 (.301 win percentage).

Cowboys losses this season:
Cardinals 2-9
49ers 8-3
Eagles 9-1

Last edited:
Eagles wins this season (teams with winning records bolded):

Patriots 2-8
Vikings 6-5
Bucs 4-6
Redskins (2 times) 4-7
Rams 4-6
Dolphins 8-3
Cowboys 8-3
Chiefs 7-3

Opponents record 47-48 (.495 win percentage).

Interesting stats.

Cowboys wins this season (teams with winning records bolded):

Giants (2 times) 3-8
Jets 4-6
Patriots 2-8
Chargers 4-6
Rams 4-6
Panthers 1-9
Redskins 4-7

Opponents record 25-58 (.301 win percentage).

Cowboys losses this season:
Cardinals 2-9
49ers 8-3
Eagles 9-1

Eagles wins this season (teams with winning records bolded):

Patriots 2-8
Vikings 6-5
Bucs 4-6
Redskins (2 times) 4-7
Rams 4-6
Dolphins 8-3
Cowboys 8-3
Chiefs 7-3

Opponents record 47-48 (.495 win percentage).
I thought you were putting all your Eagles & Anti Cowboys stuff on the "random" NFL talk thread.
Nice to know you are a one trick pony.

Jags wins this season. Yeah, I did it all in my head cuz I’m lazy and shit, sue me. :tongue:

Indy 5-5, x2
Atl 4-6
Buffalol 6-5
Squealers 6-4
Thumbtacks 3-7
Nor 5-5

34-37 (I think), idk what pct% that is.

I thought you were putting all your Eagles & Anti Cowboys stuff on the "random" NFL talk thread.
Nice to know you are a one trick pony.

I did the math. Eagles are facing a historically difficult schedule and having a historic amount of success against it so far.

I spot checked some teams that I figured would have faced a lot of potential playoff teams and finished with a good record to see how they did against teams in the regular season that would go onto playin the playoffs that year.

1998 Denver Broncos 4-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2001 Rams 7-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2004 Patriots 5-1 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2005 Colts 5-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2013 Seahawks 2-2 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2007 Patriots: 6-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2013 Broncos 4-3 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.

Eagles are currently 4-0 against teams that will be going to the playoffs this year (Vikings, Dolphins, Cowboys & Chiefs). They still play 3 more, potentially 4 more straight games against teams that will make the playoffs this year. Bills, 49ers, Cowboys and maybe the Seahawks but I think they are sliding out of the playoffs.

So there is a chance the Eagles, already 4-0 could end up going 7-0 or 8-0 in the regular season against eventually playoff teams. Plus let's say Seahawks do make it and then the Bucs end up winning the NFC South. That would be a season which they played 9 games against teams that would go onto make the playoffs that season and went 9-0.

Unreal. We are witnessing a historically great team right now just as we were last season.

Interesting stat.

thanks to the eagles! They win with Hurts, Foles, Wentz & whoever the next guy is.

Now I have to admit, that Hurts is humble & understands the team he plays for & gives them the credit. So not bagging on Hurts. (just his fan) All the eagles need is a decent starting QB & they will win. Good thing they have one. Derek Carr would win on the eagles.

I did the math. Eagles are facing a historically difficult schedule and having a historic amount of success against it so far.

I spot checked some teams that I figured would have faced a lot of potential playoff teams and finished with a good record to see how they did against teams in the regular season that would go onto playin the playoffs that year.

1998 Denver Broncos 4-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2001 Rams 7-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2004 Patriots 5-1 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2005 Colts 5-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2013 Seahawks 2-2 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2007 Patriots: 6-0 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.
2013 Broncos 4-3 in regular season games against eventual playoff teams.

Eagles are currently 4-0 against teams that will be going to the playoffs this year (Vikings, Dolphins, Cowboys & Chiefs). They still play 3 more, potentially 4 more straight games against teams that will make the playoffs this year. Bills, 49ers, Cowboys and maybe the Seahawks but I think they are sliding out of the playoffs.

So there is a chance the Eagles, already 4-0 could end up going 7-0 or 8-0 in the regular season against eventually playoff teams. Plus let's say Seahawks do make it and then the Bucs end up winning the NFC South. That would be a season which they played 9 games against teams that would go onto make the playoffs that season and went 9-0.

Unreal. We are witnessing a historically great team right now just as we were last season.
Eagles fans to RTK
Image result for Jinxed It GIF

thanks to the eagles! They win with Hurts, Foles, Wentz & whoever the next guy is.

Now I have to admit, that Hurts is humble & understands the team he plays for & gives them the credit. So not bagging on Hurts. (just his fan) All the eagles need is a decent starting QB & they will win. Good thing they have one. Derek Carr would win on the eagles.

No other Eagles QB has won like Hurts. Very few QBs have won the amount of games as he has in a 34 game span. No QB has ever had as many wins in a row when trailing 10+ points in a game. He has completely run away with that record at this point. He has also taken ownership of the record of most wins in a row in the regular season against teams with a winning record. He has the 3rd highest active winning percentage among all QBs at 72.7% and 4th place isn't even close to the same neighborhood.

He's only 25 yet has already taken his team to a Super Bowl. Jalen Hurts is a rare special player at QB. An all time great. I think we are going to see something really special over his career where he is able to maintain this rivalry with Mahomes where they will battle for MVPs and face each other in numerous Super Bowls over the course of their careers.

Also people said the same thing last year but then Hurts went 14-1 in the regular season and the Eagles went 0-2 in the two games that Minshew had to start. Hurts then proceeded to take the Eagles to the Super Bowl and have one of the best games ever by a QB in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
He also has a signature play that is unstoppable that almost every team in the league fails at it when they try to imitate it. Think about that. There hasn't ever been something like that in the NFL outside of maybe the short lived Wild Cat play for Miami. Everyone knows it's coming when it is and everyone knows that chances are very high that the other team isn't going to be able to stop it.

He also has a signature play that is unstoppable that almost every team in the league fails at it when they try to imitate it. Think about that. There hasn't ever been something like that in the NFL outside of maybe the short lived Wild Cat play for Miami. Everyone knows it's coming when it is and everyone knows that chances are very high that the other team isn't going to be able to stop it.
Just because no one has the balls to stop it yet. If I'm the DC I just tell one of my linemen to stand back and let the shove happen. Then when the OL surge is beyond him, lower the boom and light Hurts the fuck up.

That would end that play right there. He's a runner, he's not giving himself up, he's free game. Why no one does this is beyond me. Give up the first down but put the fear of god in Hurts and your neckbeard fake tough guy coach to ever call it again.

Just because no one has the balls to stop it yet. If I'm the DC I just tell one of my linemen to stand back and let the shove happen. Then when the OL surge is beyond him, lower the boom and light Hurts the fuck up.

That would end that play right there. He's a runner, he's not giving himself up, he's free game. Why no one does this is beyond me. Give up the first down but put the fear of god in Hurts and your neckbeard fake tough guy coach to ever call it again.

So your solution is for a defensive lineman to help the Eagles push Jalen Hurts even further down the field?

So your solution is for a defensive lineman to help the Eagles push Jalen Hurts even further down the field?
No, it's to let him have the first down on the drive then light his ass up from the side so he never wants to pull that shit again. lose the battle, win the war.

No, it's to let him have the first down on the drive then light his ass up from the side so he never wants to pull that shit again. lose the battle, win the war.

I don't know what scenario you are imaging here unless you're saying after he gets up from the pile because almost immediately he is engulfed by bodies on all sides.

If you want to be dirty and cheap on that play the only hope you have is to spear his helmet for a concussion.