TV Series Invincible

That's an awful way to end it in my opinion. Sure you had things going on, Mark learning to be a hero, the government trying to learn why Omni-Man did what he did, etc... but all of those finally clash together and the season is over before anything happens. That isn't how you do a cliffhanger in my opinion. You need to have some form of subtle conclusion, then a moment of either hope or despair at the very end to arouse suspicion, tension, or hype. Instead, we have someone fly away and everyone else just go about their business... like wtf lol.

Don't get me wrong, I will absolutely watch season 2.

Also, hey Amazon!! Stop being a douche and release the full season at once like Netflix.

I mean I think a lot happens.
Eve comes back, omni man leaves the planet, you see the squidlings taking over Mars. They flash a few other bad guys starting their stories.

theh gave themselves a lot of flexibility for season 2.

but yes the point is Omni man couldn’t kill mark and left the planet. That’s the big takeaway.

but that story isn’t over either

Thought it was great. Really dark story so far though.

not sure how i did not respond in this thread yet... I absolutely loved this show...

thought the season finale was one of the most exciting single episodes i have watched in a long time...

Cant wait for season 2...

I can’t imagine we will have to wait too long for more seasons. The already cast pretty much all the major characters, including some we likely won’t see until S3 or S4, so I am guessing they are working straight through.

I can’t imagine we will have to wait too long for more seasons. The already cast pretty much all the major characters, including some we likely won’t see until S3 or S4, so I am guessing they are working straight through.

Any other big name actors been cast that we haven't seen yet?

Season 2 teaser trailer:

There is also a one-off prequel episode about Atom-Eve That has been out a while. I noticed it a couple weeks ago. I can’t find it on IMDB, though, so it is oddly hidden.

I just realized the high school was named Reginald Vel Johnson... thats awesome.

Watching S2E1 now.