iOS 15

downloading it now...
I'm guessing it's going to take a couple of hours to fully install.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max gets delivered to my California address on Friday and then I'll get it shipped down. Sitting on a shitty old 6S Plus backup, I'm pretty anxious to get it.

I usually let the .0.1 release come out first. There will be some crazy error that was missed in QC.

I'm guessing it's going to take a couple of hours to fully install.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max gets delivered to my California address on Friday and then I'll get it shipped down. Sitting on a shitty old 6S Plus backup, I'm pretty anxious to get it.
It's probably about time I upgrade my devices... I'm still on an XS. Will probably upgrade and give my or my wife's phone to our kid.

done.

looks the same other than the maps icon looking dumb now.

watchOS 8 update taking WAY longer than the iOS update.

It's probably about time I upgrade my devices... I'm still on an XS. Will probably upgrade and give my or my wife's phone to our kid.

im still on a 6s......
I'm actually very surprised with this old backup 6S Im using, I thought for sure the screen would be super pixelated and shit, but its not! That said, the battery is absolute trash. Battery Health shows 79% capacity but I don't believe it.

I had been on an 11 so jumping all the way up to 13 Pro Max is going to amazing. First thing I have planned is to watch Dune on it.

Lefty big tech CNET says to wait if on old phone. I’m waiting.

are there covid trackers in this version... I haven't found a place to turn it off in settings yet.

Anybody with a 12 Pro download it already?

Oh god i did it. Safari address bar on bottom now. Oh god

tbh safari is more snappy now.

I don't like that you can't swipe to get rid of tabs though. And the swipe between active tabs thing is pretty useless.

Don't know what other dumb gadgets came with the update other than that.

Got my 13 Pro Max on Saturday and am on iOS 15.0.1

Zero issues. First impression: screen is unbelievable, stereo speakers are unreal and damn this thing is heavy.