Iowa now has an OC.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
If he can get Iowa’s offensive ranking into at least the….. 70ish range?

Home run for Iowa.

How does he feel about running up the middle on first and second down, then throwing an incomplete pass and punting?

So
He will fit right in
Ninja Cmt GIF by Redneck Island

You Iowa fans are the biggest simp, beta, cuck fans I know. For fuck sakes, imagine how good you could have been over the last 20 years if you had a coach that was serious? You should be rioting with this selection. It's like you HC said, "make me fire my son, I'll show you SOBs and hire the 2nd worst OC we could have."

He's trying to make his son look good, isn't he?

You Iowa fans are the biggest simp, beta, cuck fans I know. For fuck sakes, imagine how good you could have been over the last 20 years if you had a coach that was serious? You should be rioting with this selection. It's like you HC said, "make me fire my son, I'll show you SOBs and hire the 2nd worst OC we could have."
They required all candidates to have a valid drivers license so if you have to hire someone that wants to live in Iowa and be able to drive you can’t be picky.

They required all candidates to have a valid drivers license so if you have to hire someone that wants to live in Iowa and be able to drive you can’t be picky.
I applied.

But said I’d only work remote cause I wouldn’t live in Iowa.