iPhone 16

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,014.00
Hearing about the 6.9" 16 Pro Max with significant chip, camera, battery and screen upgrades, I'll almost certainly buy one.

My wife has zero interest on getting the latest phones and loves her 11. I'll see if she's willing to have a phone as big as a Pro Max, if so she can take my 13 and we can use her 11 as a backup.

I take the latest regular sized Pro just because of the Apple plan I'm on, but the 14 to 15 was a joke as far as "upgrades". Not sure what else the 16 can jump in terms of hardware. From what I can tell the chip on the 14 was fast enough, 15 is overkill, and that should keep going on as more phones come out. I will admit that Google is LIGHTYEARS ahead of Apple on the software side, and that's the differentiator these days. All phones have great screens, great cameras, and are fast. About the only improvement Apple could make would be a changeable battery.

The on phone photo editing by the Pixel is game changing, Apple can't come close. The on phone assistant is way better on Google too. Apple would be smart to devote their entire Dev budget on the software side of the house. Siri is pure shit.

Never been a phone chaser. Still rockin' my Android Galaxy S9. It works like a champ. Yes, the OS is a little out of date, but that hasn't inhibited operation in any way. Camera takes very sharp pics. When the OS starts to become compromised, then I upgrade.

I always chuckle a bit when I walk past the Apple store in the mall and see all those people lined up to see a geek because their phones or computers don't work properly. That won't be me.