Poll Is Baseball Back?

Is Baseball Back?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Games are shorter, I like the pitch clock, stolen bases have increased, scoring is up.

When you have players turning down 400 million dollar contracts, I don’t think it was ever gone

Speeding things up has done nothing for me.

By the time I get around to turning a game on, it’s over.

Saw an auto ball called in some game over the weekend. I turned the TV off. Shits gay af.

It never went away in my mind, but I'm enjoying the rule changes. I like the elimination of the big shift more than the pitch clock.

Saw an auto ball called in some game over the weekend. I turned the TV off. Shits gay af.
tumblr_mn6twdGO7F1ro5xweo1_400.gif

Games are shorter, I like the pitch clock, stolen bases have increased, scoring is up.
You don’t appear to be a Detroit Tiger fan. :dhd:

My jury vote is still out on the Pitch Clock … seems like the game is a bit rush. Most pitchers have been adjusting nicely.

I guess if this was your standard for baseball I would hate it too

AfraidSarcasticAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

You don’t appear to be a Detroit Tiger fan. :dhd:

My jury vote is still out on the Pitch Clock … seems like the game is a bit rush. Most pitchers have been adjusting nicely.
No, my Guardians are inching back into 2nd in that powerhouse division known as the AL Central

'Cept I never even saw that.

I dropped it like a hot rock when they brought in the DH.

Really? Are you a Jay's fan?

Charlie don't surf but pitchers should hit.

Jay's? Que?

They fucked my team in the strike year.

19fucking94.

And then there was Rick Monday. But that was early '80s.

But it matters not, all ancient, if hurtful, history.

No BB, no hockey, no hoops for me anymore.

Baseball is always my #1.

I don't "like" the pitch clock, but I don't miss guys taking a step out after every pitch to adjust their batting gloves ten times.

Honestly, the worst rule they've done is the dumb runner on 2nd for extra innings.

Didn't we already place the tombstone on baseball?