Poll Is Baseball Back?

Is Baseball Back?

• Total voters
Didn't we already place the tombstone on baseball?

I’m pleasantly surprised by how much my oldest son and other kids his age are into baseball. I coach a bunch of football players who do the travel baseball thing, playing like 40-50 games a year. Very popular around here.

I’m pleasantly surprised by how much my oldest son and other kids his age are into baseball. I coach a bunch of football players who do the travel baseball thing, playing like 40-50 games a year. Very popular around here.
No it's not. It's their parents forcing them into it

It never went away in my mind, but I'm enjoying the rule changes. I like the elimination of the big shift more than the pitch clock.
I like most of the changes. The pitch clock definitely helps stop pitchers, but more often batters from wasting time. The base size is ok no issues with it.

As far as the shift, I'm indifferent. Some teams overused it, but I don't think they should have gotten rid of it. IMO if you can't hit against a shift, you shouldn't be in the majors.

Not a fan of the runner on 2nd in extra innings.

There's nice ass at the field, that's why they hang around :wink: :laugh:

There are ten kids in my local HS program total.

And the one only plays if there no track events going on.

Little kids don’t make decisions, their parents do.

There are ten kids in my local HS program total.

And the one only plays if there no track events going on.

Little kids don’t make decisions, their parents do.
Kind of like taking tap lessons was your Mom's "idea"?

I like most of the changes. The pitch clock definitely helps stop pitchers, but more often batters from wasting time. The base size is ok no issues with it.

As far as the shift, I'm indifferent. Some teams overused it, but I don't think they should have gotten rid of it. IMO if you can't hit against a shift, you shouldn't be in the majors.

Not a fan of the runner on 2nd in extra innings.
Its too bad MLB didn't like my idea of a sudden death format. After two innings of the traditional extra innings format I suggested that during each team's at-bat that they can pick any 3 hitters from the lineup. If they don't score after the 3 hitters that retires the side

IMO for me the MLB has become the second best pro-sports to follow, behind NFL. Last couple years I've actually followed along the entire season and I pay for MLB.tv to watch every MLB game.