Is Gaybe Kaplernick the gheyest manager of all time not named Ozzie Guillén?

I have an acquaintance who's a Giants fan. Now that you mention it, he got pretty quiet when I asked about that embarrassing episode when he got his first cringe worthy ejection.

He was an embarrassment in Philly, had an incredible run last season and major regression this year and if I were in the Giants front office, I’d make him wear gloves to cover up that stupid ass hand tattoo. Dude has to be pushing 50 and gets a very visible hand tat. What a fruit

He was an embarrassment in Philly, had an incredible run last season and major regression this year and if I were in the Giants front office, I’d make him wear gloves to cover up that stupid ass hand tattoo. Dude has to be pushing 50 and gets a very visible hand tat. What a fruit
He must be uber-popular in the Castro district of San Francisco.

It's sad what baseball has come to.

If it's baseball related, he's definitely gay

He is very metro. Can guarantee he watched Queer Eye back in the day

don't let @RobBase (c) hear you speak ill of hand tats