Is there a more overpaid futbol guy

No doubt.

I'm enjoying the Bundesliga on ESPN+ so far, but wish I didn't have to subscribe to it at the end of the day.
I got ESPNplus to watch WVU last year. I thought that was bullshit but it’s only like $6 a month and there is a ton of decent content on there. (Can watch any 30 for 30 and last dance I watched on there) ESPNplus isn’t so bad, but peacock??? Fuck nbc with that deal. since I have Comcast I do get peacock at least for now. But eventually I think they make people pay. Not doing that. I’ll stream on another site and pay nothing. FUCK COMCAST

Add in the fact that these retard TV execs are trying to get people to buy more streaming services and hiding these big games on peacock or ESPN plus and there is no way Soccer will grow in the US.

Good luck today, I hope ya guys have no injuries and many balls past Kepa!
Kepa is a giant sack of shit. Sorry, I mean little. Who the fuck wants a keeper that is 5’7. My retard 6’4 ass could lay down and do a better job. Best comment I saw on Chelsea reddit. “A 6 foot post in thee center of goal would be a better option” I cried laughing.

Kepa is a giant sack of shit. Sorry, I mean little. Who the fuck wants a keeper that is 5’7. My retard 6’4 ass could lay down and do a better job. Best comment I saw on Chelsea reddit. “A 6 foot post in thee center of goal would be a better option” I cried laughing.
You’ll be rid of that little shit soon.

I just found Peacock on Sunday. I guess they just added it to Comcast. Free with Comcast. Was able to watch Man U lose to Crystal Palace.

I got ESPNplus to watch WVU last year. I thought that was bullshit but it’s only like $6 a month and there is a ton of decent content on there. (Can watch any 30 for 30 and last dance I watched on there) ESPNplus isn’t so bad, but peacock??? Fuck nbc with that deal. since I have Comcast I do get peacock at least for now. But eventually I think they make people pay. Not doing that. I’ll stream on another site and pay nothing. FUCK COMCAST
No ESPN+ on Comcast apps though.

No ESPN+ on Comcast apps though.
I use ESPNplus through a fire stick on one tv and it’s actually an option when I first turn my other tv on (bought the tv in 2019) so it works. Sucks this newer tv though I can’t get peacock on without the fire stick.

I use ESPNplus through a fire stick on one tv and it’s actually an option when I first turn my other tv on (bought the tv in 2019) so it works. Sucks this newer tv though I can’t get peacock on without the fire stick.
So the other TV has ESPN+ i.e. the newer one and that has Comcast on it? I look in my apps for Comcast and no ESPN+ but Peacock is there is it free for Comcast. I just use my laptop for ESPN+ for now.

So the other TV has ESPN+ i.e. the newer one and that has Comcast on it? I look in my apps for Comcast and no ESPN+ but Peacock is there is it free for Comcast. I just use my laptop for ESPN+ for now.
The newer tv in the basement doesn’t have peacock app on it. it has espn+ as an option along with other apps when I turn the tv on. This tv also doesn’t have an on demand box. I need the fire stick For it. I just need to move fire stick to the newer tv as the old fire stick is on my living room tv.

The reason I am whining/complaining is I’m very worried eventually peacock won’t be free to watch even premier league. That is bullshit. Also I shouldn’t have to watch a huge EPL game on my phone because the place I’m at doesn’t have Comcast/peacock.

Bayern will have an asterisk next to there 2020 season. Not a true competition considering COVID screwed up the seasons.

Even the Brits are getting screwed by greed.