It’s 1993…

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
It’s 2:45am, Thursday night, your junior year at a major university in 1993 on the first floor of your frat house. You reek of Marlboro reds and cool water cologne. You’re in your relaxed-fit wranglers, steel-toed red wings, and an oversized white cotton vneck undershirt. You place your keys and your checkbook-length wallet on the table next to the digital answering machine. There are no messages. You’re having a quarter-life crisis and listening to one song on repeat on your cd shelf unit... in the dark... by the faint glow of a blacklight... in a drunken, sullen haze. What’s the song?

It’s 2:45am, Thursday night, your junior year at a major university in 1993 on the first floor of your frat house. You reek of Marlboro reds and cool water cologne. You’re in your relaxed-fit wranglers, steel-toed red wings, and an oversized white cotton vneck undershirt. You place your keys and your checkbook-length wallet on the table next to the digital answering machine. There are no messages. You’re having a quarter-life crisis and listening to one song on repeat on your cd shelf unit... in the dark... by the faint glow of a blacklight... in a drunken, sullen haze. What’s the song?
2/10 Drunk as a football at thread please. Also, Could be anything from Jane Says, to Straight Up Menace, to Liar, or three little birds, or,

Why the hell did I dress like that?

I guess maybe id be having regrets of the one that for away? Meatloaf-Anything for Love

1993? It was grunge because grunge was everywhere bro

This game would be more fun trying to guess what you were listening to so here goes...

Yup. I’m thinking Soundgarden Badmotorfinger CD would be a fit here…

Not being the person that was described in the OP, it wouldn't. More like something by Toni Braxton

Garth Brooks, Thunder Rolls.

There’s only one song that fits this scene and mood…

In 1993 I was Metallica or die.

But as for songs from 1993, I'll go with this one.