It's Friday. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Honestly, I want to pick scar to win just because that defense is Kim K sized ass and it sounds like the starting qb is out? But I just can't see that abortion of a program beat Auburn and LSU in back to back weeks. LSU in a close one
I won 1k placing 3rd in the CFB pick 'ems.....I like SC in that game.

LSU's in for a long rebuilding season.

I see you laughing Rubin

Maybe this year the refs won't have Goldilocks mangina on their mind as they try to call a game
Hey, you think Mayfield is the answer?

thanks. this week i started cutting out sugar, well, sugare like my redbulls. i was on 2 a day. none this week, just 5 hr energy. noticed a difference already.
Good. Those are bad for your heart as you get older.....

Hey, you think Mayfield is the answer?

He can be a mid tier qb in Stefanskis offense

He was hurt last week. Plus he didn't get much protection. This is a make or break year though.

I won 1k placing 3rd in the CFB pick 'ems.....I like SC in that game.

LSU's in for a long rebuilding season.
I'm not even sure why I try with the pick'ems. In both the CFB and sometimes the NFL, I keep having weird shit happen where I pick all the games. And then when I check at the end of the week, theres like 4-5 games that don't register. It shows that I didn't select anything, when I clearly did. So each week I'm only at like 3-5 wins. Oh well. I don't take it seriously anyways.

I'm not even sure why I try with the pick'ems. In both the CFB and sometimes the NFL, I keep having weird shit happen where I pick all the games. And then when I check at the end of the week, theres like 4-5 games that don't register. It shows that I didn't select anything, when I clearly did. So each week I'm only at like 3-5 wins. Oh well. I don't take it seriously anyways.
You constantly updating them or anything?

You don't have AC?
that would require going around the house and closing all the windows at 3 am...not doing that.

Jackie O's is solid
Honestly everything Gobucks has sent me has been pretty good, so I doubt he'll let me down this year.

But I'm not sure how anyone is confident the Big10 will actually finish their season with the way their covid rules are set up

He can be a mid tier qb in Stefanskis offense

He was hurt last week. Plus he didn't get much protection. This is a make or break year though.
For some reason, he isn't targeting OBJ and he isn't good at his 2nd read......he should just chuck it to OBG 12 times a game.

Gritty gettin it

Edit... Fuck

My brother had a play almost exactly like that when he played high school football many years ago. I hadn't thought about that in years, now I have to text that to him and ask him if that looks familiar hahaha

Quit laughing, @nappyvalley.....the Giants are horrible.....I expected the Eagles to win easily. Was thinking by 10 or so.

I blame you.

I hate turning on my computer and seeing emails from people who aren't my boss using semantics to say something wasn't done correctly. It has me in a bad mood this morning

They're putting a taproom in downtown Columbus.

Right next to Wolf's Ridge
You impressed with Burrow so far?

That OL sucks and may get him David Carr'ed.