It's Friday. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

It is 14 for players. Not sure why the difference?

It says 21 here for players. But that was over a month ago and I'm sure you've paid more attention than I have

It says 21 here for players. But that was over a month ago and I'm sure you've paid more attention than I have
The source (which I just posted in a previous comment) was from 5 days ago. It certainly could have been changed but that was where I was getting my info from.

My big takeaway is that apparently they are going to put coaches on the shelf after a positive test and they will not have the opportunity to take follow-up tests like Saban did

BREAKING NEWS
Texas Coach Tom Herman tests positive for Fairy dust

Well, based on that they won't finish the season.....there will be outbreaks just like in Big12 and SEC.....and they reschedule the games......not enough time for the Big 10 to do that.

Last edited:
They are doing that because the NCAA is

Well, based on that they won't finish the season.....there will be outbreaks just like in Big12 and SEC.....and they reschedule the games......not enough time for the Big 10 to do that.
Could be wrong, but I think the B1G is the only conference testing daily.

I need coffee.

As I'm eating my Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt with Grape Nuts for the 900th time, this song came to mind:

Don't like the food I eat, the cans are running out
Same food for years and years, I hate the food I eat

Reactions: Me
As I'm eating my Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt with Grape Nuts for the 900th time, this song came to mind:

Don't like the food I eat, the cans are running out
Same food for years and years, I hate the food I eat

Did you remember almonds today?

It's friday and it's near noon and I think my brain is already checking out for the weekend

which is bad because I still have a lot of work shit to do

It's friday and it's near noon and I think my brain is already checking out for the weekend

ditto

I need to run to the library and pick up a couple books at 130...might call it a day after that

I'm doing menial tasks today

ditto

I need to run to the library and pick up a couple books at 130...might call it a day after that
Been a while since I picked up irl books. Started rockin a kindle this year

Good morning. Disappointed in my giants again last night but what else is new. At least I get to look forward to my fighting Irish tomorrow take on Pittsburgh which should be a win.