It's Tuesday and Toby Keith is Dead

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Country music isn't my thing, but this dude seemed to be a real guy and had a lot of fans. RIP.

Seeing 60 degree weather in the forecast reminds me that I need to get the kids signed up for baseball.

Are his bars still around

Morning all, in the office today, not sure why, it's pretty quiet here. Might leave early

Still having issues get access to our finance system. It's dumb it is taking this long, I am not asking for new access, it just has to be under my current area and it apparently requires teh entire system to be recoded which is only reason I can think of it takes two weeks.

They were able to remove my access within 24 hours though.....

morning

still some remnants of a cough from the bronk but I am feeling much better...even got a low impact talkie bike ride in yesterday in hopes that it would break up the shit in my chest. Worked some.

I am digging the new season of True Detective. Alaska is freaky as fuck. I'd hate living up there.

Country music isn't my thing, but this dude seemed to be a real guy and had a lot of fans. RIP.

Seeing 60 degree weather in the forecast reminds me that I need to get the kids signed up for baseball.

Opening day of college baseball is just 10 days away (Feb 16th).

:rip: Toby Keith

morning

still some remnants of a cough from the bronk but I am feeling much better...even got a low impact talkie bike ride in yesterday in hopes that it would break up the shit in my chest. Worked some.

I am digging the new season of True Detective. Alaska is freaky as fuck. I'd hate living up there.
I think it was filmed in Iceland.

Awesome

Completely different country.
show takes place in Alaska...I don't care if they filmed in fucking Arizona...the show still takes place in Alaska.

Opening day of college baseball is just 10 days away (Feb 16th).

:rip: Toby Keith
Just looked, and my alma maters both start on the 17th. Now that my daughter is getting a bit older and wants to watch more of the actual games, I might take her to some games at the school I got my MBA from.

I guess my mom is coming to town this weekend, but only for a night? hard to say

I'm not supposed to "know"......gee, instead of surprising me, we could, you know, plan dinner or something, but nope

And I leave Saturday morning for Vacation

I guess my mom is coming to town this weekend, but only for a night? hard to say

I'm not supposed to "know"......gee, instead of surprising me, we could, you know, plan dinner or something, but nope

#getadivorce

he was a real panderer, which country fans appreciated.

the surprise is going to be on her when she gets there saturday night and you're already out of town.

First Toby and now Drake's dick. What a day to remember for the music industry

he was a real panderer, which country fans appreciated.
I don't really know much of his work. The 9/11 song obviously stood out, but he was big before that, apparently.