it's Wednesday and Toby Keith is still dead

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Mornin' folks!
Gotta go see my orthopedist this morning to see if my broken foot is gonna require surgery. I broke it in October. Not healing very well.
Getting old sucks.

Mornin' folks!
Gotta go see my orthopedist this morning to see if my broken foot is gonna require surgery. I broke it in October. Not healing very well.
Getting old sucks.
Doesn't sound good. Hopefully the surgery won't be too painful.

is the expectation he will be risen tomorrow?

we booked a long weekend in March down in Boca Raton. All I want is warm weather, a pool, and a golf course for a few days.

Boca looks pretty nice though...some good bars and restaurants.

Mornin' folks!
Getting old sucks.
Whose ass did you try to kick?

Bro in law had part of this thigh cut and attached to his ass so they could put in drains for the infection yesterday. Can’t sit for 8 weeks. Fuck Cancer
Frustrated Carrot Top GIF by UFC

Well I'm ready for the weekend and Toby Keith's resurrection.

Morning all

Curfling tonight, one of teams we play we're friends with, but apparently most of them are gone, so we'll either win by forfeit or only play one member of the team who we'll probably beat

Transition is going slow to new role, so it's pretty boring, but getting some items cleaned up here that often falls under busy work

I got my end of year review and I am a little disappointed that I am only at Meets Expectations.

I should be a level up from that.

I got my end of year review and I am a little disappointed that I am only at Meets Expectations.

I should be a level up from that.

I just got my email about completing my self-assessment before my review.

I hope they're prepared for the awesomeness in which I describe myself.

Reactions: ill
I just got my email about completing my self-assessment before my review.

I hope they're prepared for the awesomeness in which I describe myself.
like a literal self assessment on yourself?

wow...that's something