Movie James Bond 25: No Time to Die (2021)

New trailer 2!

Reactions: Me
"Meet Safin" promo:

I’ve not followed Bond in quite a while....but this looks damn good.

Good looking casting....I like the idea of Rami Malek and Christopher Waltz as Bond baddies.

Side profile poster:

MV5BMjI4NTI0ODMtYjQzZC00YzljLWE3YzUtM2MzMmNmZjA1Y2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

Hmmm...haven't really seen a Bond movie in a bunch of years. Maybe I'll check it out if it comes to Netflix or Amazon.

Theme song: Billie Eilish "No Time to Die":

Delayed by covid-19 again from Friday, November 13, 2020 in the UK and Friday, November 20, 2020 in the US to Friday, April 2, 2021.

I heard that they are looking to Tom Hardy to be the next Bond.

Not sure I like that idea.

I heard that they are looking to Tom Hardy to be the next Bond.

Not sure I like that idea.
He wasn't even a good Mad Max.

Speculating about who should be the next James Bond is a popular recurring conversation. The Internet went apoplectic a few years back when the cheerleading for Idris Elba didn't gain much traction. Finding the right actor who is late-30s, early 40s and who is plausibly intelligent and athletic enough to play the character is more difficult than one might think. MGM/Columbia don't want to invest in a guy who can only make 1 or 2 films either, so there won't be any more George Lazenbys or Timothy Daltons.

I am really shocked that Bond is not yet being played by a wheelchair bound, gay, overweight black woman addicted to pain meds and suffering from gluten allergies and chronic psoriasis.

I am really shocked that Bond is not yet being played by a wheelchair bound, gay, overweight black woman addicted to pain meds and suffering from gluten allergies and chronic psoriasis.
You just described Detta from the Dark Tower books...

And for the record, she was a pretty kick ass character. LOL