James Harden and the latest

They have underachieved.....it makes sense in the fact they need to do something to try and capitalize now and make it to the Finals. Harden and Tatum could make them a serious contender.

I don't know as that they've necessarily underachieved. You could actually make a case that the year they went to the ECF, they overachieved.

The problem is that when teams in the East made moves to get better, theirs (getting World B. Flat) didn't work out for them.

If there's a team in the East that has truly underachieved, it's gotta be the Sixers.

Something funny, I remember when the Sixers and Celtics were building up in the East and talking about winning titles and the Lakers were floundering, I told a couple of fans from each of those teams that the Lakers would win another title before either of their teams and they laughed.

Wish I could remember who they were. lol

I don't know as that they've necessarily underachieved. You could actually make a case that the year they went to the ECF, they overachieved.

The problem is that when teams in the East made moves to get better, theirs (getting World B. Flat) didn't work out for them.

If there's a team in the East that has truly underachieved, it's gotta be the Sixers.

Something funny, I remember when the Sixers and Celtics were building up in the East and talking about winning titles and the Lakers were floundering, I told a couple of fans from each of those teams that the Lakers would win another title before either of their teams and they laughed.

Wish I could remember who they were. lol
Miami came out of nowhere so to speak and knocked them off. That's what I meant by them underachieving.

Miami came out of nowhere so to speak and knocked them off. That's what I meant by them underachieving.

By that standard, the Bucks massively underachieved because the Heat got them too in an earlier round and in fewer games.

This is going to suck for Houston regardless.

They keep him, they don't get all of him, as his actions of late would predict, and they never sniff the west final as long as he's there.
They deal him, they settle for significantly less than what they think they need to "win" the deal.

If I'm the GM I cut the fucking bait right now with the entirety of the season in front of you.