JAMES HARDEN HAS BEEN TRADED TO BROOKLYN

This will make the Nets serious contenders.

Lol Cavs finessed Jarrett Allen for Dante Exum and a 22 1st rounder that will be near the end of the round.

Now hopefully they can flip Andre Drummond for some decent shit.
And Taurean Prince.

What is it with Houston?

CP gets traded, RW gets traded, Watson wants to be traded and now Harden gets traded......WTF @huskers1217? LOL.

But, Houston has a nice starting 5.

G-Wall
G-Oladipo
G-Gordon
F-Wood
C-Tucker

McLemore, Cousins, Exum, and House off the bench.

Nets gave up a lot but this makes them a legitimate contender for the title for the next 2 seasons. If they win a title or two, nobody will care about the picks and swaps they gave up to get them.

Is this the worst defensive team in the history of basketball?

Is this the worst defensive team in the history of basketball?

Well, they just gave up 147 points to the 30th ranked offense in the league. So I'd say they're in the convo. lol

Nets need to trade for iggy.

dinwiddie shamet I think gets you there.

that gives Miami their big fa, with bird rights (they’d have to shed guys to max dipo) for a guy who is Probably leaving anyway.

then they sign Shabazz Napier and get Drummond after his buyout and they’re ready to go

Nets need to trade for iggy.

dinwiddie shamet I think gets you there.

that gives Miami their big fa, with bird rights (they’d have to shed guys to max dipo) for a guy who is Probably leaving anyway.

then they sign Shabazz Napier and get Drummond after his buyout and they’re ready to go

Are you seriously suggesting the Nets give up Dinwiddie for 37 year old Iguodala?