Jason's Deli - Now Hiring!

How to discipline rogue posters

• Lock them in a Jason's Deli Parking Lot

• Don't - Just let them shit all over the boards

• Force feed them potato salad until they yell "uncle"

Results are only viewable after voting.
A question about this Jason's Deli parking lot board...

do we all get to post in it? Or just the miscreants?
Two posters enter, one leaves.

sEq3s0y.png

you know, thats not bad...tho...if he came, so did the other stupids that back him. votes may not work as planned, they never did at the hoop board of ultra right wing nut jobs.
Yeah, that's the tough part... you're always going to have those that vote for X no matter what. So how is that balanced? Charge five vbucks a vote? No voting unless you have the funds to cover it?

So it's obvious that we have some carryover beef from tOldHoop that's found its way into hNation™ that needs to be dealt with. What better way than to lock the offenders in a Jason's Deli thread for them to battle it out? No need to permaban anyone or move threads to a proverbial Toilet Bowl, just put the two (or more) miscreants in a nice, cozy thread until they can come to an understanding (48 hour minimum). Not only will it confine their trolling/spamming/disruptions to a single spot, it allows us to go to that single spot and watch them... work things out or whatever :biggrin:

@HammerDown Thoughts?

This is funny as fuck ... but I have to admit I am befuddled by the Jason's Deli reference. Is this a place people go to fight? Sorry for being ignorant, but I am kinda old (ask @Winged_Wheel88 )

So it's obvious that we have some carryover beef from tOldHoop that's found its way into hNation™ that needs to be dealt with. What better way than to lock the offenders in a Jason's Deli thread for them to battle it out? No need to permaban anyone or move threads to a proverbial Toilet Bowl, just put the two (or more) miscreants in a nice, cozy thread until they can come to an understanding (48 hour minimum). Not only will it confine their trolling/spamming/disruptions to a single spot, it allows us to go to that single spot and watch them... work things out or whatever :biggrin:

@HammerDown Thoughts?
Decent looking lunch. Do I have to reserve?

Boardroom_Box.jpg

A question about this Jason's Deli parking lot board...

do we all get to post in it? Or just the miscreants?
Lock them in, and let us drive by and throw shit at them. As long as i am not one of "them"

Jason's Deli as a meeting place for interweb disputes to go physical started with @Handicappers getting some fucktard to meet him there to fight. Thw dude went there and started posting pictures of the front of Jasons deli to prove he was there.

I believe that Handi ppsted aimilar pics, but with a time stamp to prove what time he was there, and claimed the idiot didnt prove what time he was there, so he chickened out. Correct me if I am wrong.

I would say everytime they violate their parole, the time is doubled. Start with 24 hours, and double it as offenses stack up.