Jedd Fisch or Kalen DeBoer

Who is at their new school longer?

• Total voters
Lanning to LSU after Brian Kelly to Michigan

KD

I bet he’s at Alabama for a while

Fisch imo.

The leash at Alabama is MUCH shorter than at Washington. It’s not fair but he’s gonna be judged by Saban standards which are not likely to be even close to matched by anyone.

Fisch

KD is gonna have a short leash. Go 10-3 a couple times in a row, and his seat is hot.

Plus KD is gonna need time to adjust to coaching and recruiting in the south, and I don’t think the crybaby entitled pussies that call themselves Bama fans will have the patience

Lanning turned down Bama. He ain't going to LSU.

I want to see somewhere that he was officially offered. If he was officially and turned it down bc he likes where he is at, ok, I can see that, but he didn't even leverage it for more money which is why I'm skeptical to believe he got an official offer

I want to see somewhere that he was officially offered. If he was officially and turned it down bc he likes where he is at, ok, I can see that, but he didn't even leverage it for more money which is why I'm skeptical to believe he got an official offer

Official offers don’t come until the deals are almost done. I’m sure Alabama reached out to Lanning (amongst others).

McMurphy did report Lanning was Alabamas top target initially FWIW

Official offers don’t come until the deals are almost done. I’m sure Alabama reached out to Lanning (amongst others).

McMurphy did report Lanning was Alabamas top target initially FWIW

He may have been at the beginning, but if it ever got serious enough for him to "turn down Bama" and he didn't leverage more money out of Oregon then him and his agent are idiots.

No big time coach turns down a serious inquiry from another school without getting a raise from his current one anymore

He may have been at the beginning, but if it ever got serious enough for him to "turn down Bama" and he didn't leverage more money out of Oregon then him and his agent are idiots.

No big time coach turns down a serious inquiry from another school without getting a raise from his current one anymore

After the last coach left, Oregon changed their contract to include vesting terms for pretty profitable stock market portfolio. Beyond the buyout, he'd be leaving lots of money on the table.

Well yeah, if they reach out to see if you’re interested and you say “no”, that’s usually the end of it. Alabama wasn’t going to beg, I’m sure there were plenty of targets who were interested

The safe money is on Fisch, the biggest concern with him getting poached, otherwise he'll get at least a few years to get things rolling, unless he extra sucks and/or punches a kid. DeBoer has poaching aspect if he wants to coach in the NFL, AND a way shorter leash as far as fucking up goes.

Have to go Fisch. I don’t think it is, because Fisch is better. I think Washington will be more patient. I also think Washington realizes, they lost a lot off this year and next year is kind of a rebuilding year. Bama expects a playoffs and SEC championship contender at a minimum

Fisch imo.

The leash at Alabama is MUCH shorter than at Washington. It’s not fair but he’s gonna be judged by Saban standards which are not likely to be even close to matched by anyone.
It's not that short if he is competent.
If he has Stallings level success (averaged 10 wins a year in 7 seasons), he'll be fine.
Just my onion.

No tater salad???

Pffffffffffttttt.