Joe Rogan

Kanye West episode was one of the most fascinating things I've ever listened to. Words can't even begin to describe how Kanye dominated the flow of the conversation, was able to rant for a half hour about completely irrelevant shit and then somehow tie it back later to answer the simple question.

End of the world #2 pod was pretty fun. Had no idea who Kyle Kulinski was, but he was a pretty non-biased commentary d00d and Tim Dillon dropped a bunch of hitters which idiots who don't know Tim jumped on. Joe's reactions to random states being called showed exactly how not-sharp and unfunny he was. "KANSAS WENT RED GUYS! THERE'S A SHOCK! *two minutes later, explaining his "joke"* I'm kidding about it being a shock" ZING!

Was excited about the Dave Chappelle episode. Unfortunately he didn't show up until 2.5 hrs in and it was Donnell Rawlings, who is awful to listen to.

Was excited about the Dave Chappelle episode. Unfortunately he didn't show up until 2.5 hrs in and it was Donnell Rawlings, who is awful to listen to.

I don't know why Donnell constantly goes on Rogan with Chappelle.

Rawlings on his own, on podcasts isn't bad. When he goes on with Chapelle, he goes over the top to try and impress him, it's fucking stupid.

Rawlings on his own, on podcasts isn't bad. When he goes on with Chapelle, he goes over the top to try and impress him, it's fucking stupid.
I had to skip ahead to where Chappelle showed up. And honestly the rest wasn't that good either. He said he wanted to come on for real soon, some time after inauguration. So maybe that one could be interesting. And while its mostly just rehashing the old shit, he could have some interesting stuff to talk about with his old Dave Chappelle shows only lasting on Netflix for a quick minute. Either way, please just let it be just Dave and Joe.

Kanye West episode was one of the most fascinating things I've ever listened to. Words can't even begin to describe how Kanye dominated the flow of the conversation, was able to rant for a half hour about completely irrelevant shit and then somehow tie it back later to answer the simple question.

End of the world #2 pod was pretty fun. Had no idea who Kyle Kulinski was, but he was a pretty non-biased commentary d00d and Tim Dillon dropped a bunch of hitters which idiots who don't know Tim jumped on. Joe's reactions to random states being called showed exactly how not-sharp and unfunny he was. "KANSAS WENT RED GUYS! THERE'S A SHOCK! *two minutes later, explaining his "joke"* I'm kidding about it being a shock" ZING!

Kyle Kulinski is one of my favorite youtubers. When it comes to political shit, he's borderline genius.

Back in April, The Comedy Store did a youtube/zoom benefit for it's employees. They had groups of 4 comedians at a time. The last group was Chappelle, Rawlins, Burr and Neil Brennan. Donnell tried to hold court but Burr and Brennen just talked shit to him the whole time. It was fucking hillarious.

Getting around to listening to Bro's interview with Yeonmi Park. Wild shit if entirely true.

But she gets oddly specific, even about shit going on in North Korea right now, after saying how suppressive North Korea is about information...

I hope Mustaine comments on the farce that has become Metallica since ...And Justice For All.

James literally breaking down crying on stage begging for everyone's emotional support. :L

I hope Mustaine comments on the farce that has become Metallica since ...And Justice For All.

James literally breaking down crying on stage begging for everyone's emotional support. :facepalm:
yeah, mustaine, the guy who seemingly can't get along with anyone for longer than 20 minutes, megadeth has had, what, 20 or 30 members throughout its history? and lets not act like megadeth's catalog post-1994 has been anything amazing. maybe the last 6-7 years, they've put out some decent metal, but a lot of their stuff between mid-90's and mid 2010's was either complete dogshit, or corny as fuck. and i love a ton of megadeth songs, but mustaine's the last dude to be throwing shade at anyone.

original.gif

:rolleyes2:

yeah, mustaine, the guy who seemingly can't get along with anyone for longer than 20 minutes, megadeth has had, what, 20 or 30 members throughout its history? and lets not act like megadeth's catalog post-1994 has been anything amazing. maybe the last 6-7 years, they've put out some decent metal, but a lot of their stuff between mid-90's and mid 2010's was either complete dogshit, or corny as fuck. and i love a ton of megadeth songs, but mustaine's the last dude to be throwing shade at anyone.

original.gif

I mean, I'd prolly be a little annoyed that I was ousted from the band, but then they still used all my shit.:noidea:

Is it wrong I liked anthrax more than Metallica or megadeth?

original.gif

Name one public feud Mustaine had with any ex-bandmember. Name one time Megadeth filmed a documentary showing the pissy little internal battles of the band while being followed around by a shrink who catches James every few hours before he shatters again. All for profit.

Name one time Mustaine wore black fingernail polish. Played a Les Paul on stage. Wore cuffed jeans and white tshirt on stage. Cried like a brittle bitch on stage with snot running down his face, begging the crowd for emotional support. Name one time in all the years that Megadeth released anything but a heavy metal album (whether you liked it or not). Name one time Mustaine pretended to retire and focus on Rockabilly and 1950's hotrods.

Megadeth since '94 has been "pure dogshit?" wtf Did you not listen to Abominations? Dystopia? The System Has Failed? Pure, straight-ahead Megadeth.

While Megadeth was releasing some great shit, this is what Metallica did.

1661524019443.jpeg

Case closed.

Name one public feud Mustaine had with any ex-bandmember. Name one time Megadeth filmed a documentary showing the pissy little internal battles of the band while being followed around by a shrink who catches James every few hours before he shatters again. All for profit.

Name one time Mustaine wore black fingernail polish. Played a Les Paul on stage. Wore cuffed jeans and white tshirt on stage. Cried like a brittle bitch on stage with snot running down his face, begging the crowd for emotional support. Name one time in all the years that Megadeth released anything but a heavy metal album (whether you liked it or not). Name one time Mustaine pretended to retire and focus on Rockabilly and 1950's hotrods.

Megadeth since '94 has been "pure dogshit?" wtf Did you not listen to Abominations? Dystopia? The System Has Failed? Pure, straight-ahead Megadeth.

While Megadeth was releasing some great shit, this is what Metallica did.

View attachment 82826

Case closed.
Ok that's one for team Dave. Anyone else?