Jordan Addison.. 140 in a 55

Oh No Fire GIF

Ooooh! You fuggin’ lucky this is an NFL player because I was gonna whoop your ass for not putting this in that “football players can’t drive” thread.

Fight Me Watch Out GIF by Bounce

SEC speed.

Wait…
What???

but he was in the passing lane. :noidea:

Yeah well,hes not the only one.........I had him beat at 142.
Atleast he was on the freewsy driving my favorite car of all-time and not on the Vegas strip........amirite Ruggs??

Resized_20200919_194214.jpeg

You wonder why they just don't pay for time on a drag strip and actually race someone?

You wonder why they just don't pay for time on a drag strip and actually race someone?
when i heard the number, i was initially thinking how fucking dumb can you be. that said, i've never driven in a supercar. i've been working with civics for over a decade and when i'm driving on the interstate for a long stretch i find myself getting above 100 here and there before i realize it and go, shit need to slow down. i could easily see hitting 140 on what should be a mostly empty road in the middle of the night in a car built for it. that said, still dumb, but I get it.

As long as he didn’t gamble on anything or smoke a joint.

when i heard the number, i was initially thinking how fucking dumb can you be. that said, i've never driven in a supercar. i've been working with civics for over a decade and when i'm driving on the interstate for a long stretch i find myself getting above 100 here and there before i realize it and go, shit need to slow down. i could easily see hitting 140 on what should be a mostly empty road in the middle of the night in a car built for it. that said, still dumb, but I get it.

Youre better off in the day.......you can see further ahead of you on whats in store and dont have to worry about night creatures......

i can't drive!.....140 in a fifty-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!