Joro spiders

Didn't they stop in Washington St. They can have 'em. Maybe it'll toughen up those wussy hipster twats in Seattle.

I've been reading about the progress and Washington is doing everything they can to seek out hives and wipe them out. They capture them and attach tiny gps tracking devices on them and follow them home. That one is a serious problem to our regular bee population so I'm not considering that particular issue over hyped.

Seriously, look up the "killer bees" panic in the 1980s.

I remember and think they even make movies about them?

This is a lot about nothing. Damn things aren't even poisonous.

Yeah....the joro spider appears to be no problem to humans and may even work out to be beneficial feeding on stink bugs. And like juice said, something will figure out they taste good and that will be that.

I've been reading about the progress and Washington is doing everything they can to seek out hives and wipe them out. They capture them and attach tiny gps tracking devices on them and follow them home. That one is a serious problem to our regular bee population.
Which is why the effort will probably fail. Every time conservationists try to delicately remove an invasive species with surgical precision, it's just an expensive effort in futility. Remember the snakehead fish in the mid-Atlantic region? The Burmese python in the Everglades? The lionfish off the coast of... everywhere?
I remember and think they even make movies about them?
Really? Wouldn't surprise me. I think I was on a little league team called the 'Killer Bees' at one point.

Didn't they stop in Washington St. They can have 'em. Maybe it'll toughen up those wussy hipster twats in Seattle.

Seriously, look up the "killer bees" panic in the 1980s. This is a lot about nothing. Damn things aren't even poisonous.
Does it matter if they are venomous or not when they can literally bite your face off??

That's what I was thinking.
I've walked face first into garden spider webs numerous times since I was a kid.
For real those fuckers were everywhere and always at eye level lol. Never stepped into a garnden Spiders web, but I sure as shit walked face first into them all the time.

How do they taste?
cup fingers GIF

That's what I was thinking.
I've walked face first into garden spider webs numerous times since I was a kid.
A retarded kid that can’t pay attention to her surroundings. Makes complete sense.

For real those fuckers were everywhere and always at eye level lol. Never stepped into a garnden Spiders web, but I sure as shit walked face first into them all the time.

Ran through them chasing each other around as kids, and walked through them morel mushroom hunting while looking at the ground.

Mild moment of stress. LOL

Ran through them chasing each other around as kids, and walked through them morel mushroom hunting while looking at the ground.

Mild moment of stress. LOL
Cringe No GIF