Jude Bellingham

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Is he in the Top 3 of best players in the world, or is La Liga no where near as good the Bundesliga? What would Real Madrid do without him? A one man show there basically this season.

His goal scoring has to be a surprise this year, but his play overall has taken a step up from what he was doing previously.

Makes me happier each time I see his replays that he didn't go to LFC.

Once again begs the question, how on earth is Garth Southgate managing to make a group of exceptional footballers look so ordinary on a consistent basis?

Truly a remarkable job.

Is he in the Top 3 of best players in the world, or is La Liga no where near as good the Bundesliga? What would Real Madrid do without him? A one man show there basically this season.

my kid tells me its messi and ronaldo and mbappe.

i'm not gay so I don't watch soccer.... so i have no clue.

I'd say it's a combo of several things.
1) IMO LaLiga is not as competitive top to bottom as the Bundesliga
2) Real Madrid are playing well as a team and he gets a lot of free reign and assists to him
3) He has a manager in Ancelotti that knows how to coach and get the best from players

Once again begs the question, how on earth is Garth Southgate managing to make a group of exceptional footballers look so ordinary on a consistent basis?

Truly a remarkable job.
Because he's the same as every other England manager, he's a yes man to the FA and "big" teams, so continues to play favorites
regardless of form.