JUp or Sprite

Sprite zero is better than regular Sprite.

But as for a drink, Sprite Zero over 7Up.

7UP is really only good for mixing with sherbert

breakfast of diabetics lol
Meh... People keep saying that, but I've been eating this so-called "junk food" most of my adult life and have had zero health issues related to my eating habits.

When I finally do 'croak', it probably won't be health related! :heh:

:pop2::martini:

Meh... People keep saying that, but I've been eating this so-called "junk food" most of my adult life and have had zero health issues related to my eating habits.

let me guess: you're one of those guys that never goes in for a check-up because you feel fine 'n dandy, so there's no need to! am I right? do yourself a favor and go get your A1C checked, you might be surprised at just how insulin-resistant you might already be. and while yer at it, get your blood pressure taken too, sonny bouuuuyyyyyyyyy

source: trust me bro

sour.

1705951620108.png
I’ll make your special lady friend squirt.

how old are you?

let me guess: you're one of those guys that never goes in for a check-up because you feel fine 'n dandy, so there's no need to! am I right? do yourself a favor and go get your A1C checked, you might be surprised at just how insulin-resistant you might already be. and while yer at it, get your blood pressure taken too, sonny bouuuuyyyyyyyyy

source: trust me bro
Thanks for the concern, but please don't "assume" anything. I have a Full physical and Full bloodwork twice a year... one my insurance will pay for and the other I pay for. The results have been ALL within normal parameters for my age so far. Blood pressure too! I'm certainly grateful for that. :nod:

While, in general, I do agree with what you said for most people, but for me it hasn't been an issue which is why I actively monitor it regularly to try and keep it that way. And I DO eat "good for you" food a lot also! :beer2:

Heck... My doctors have told me that, for my age, I'm probably healthier than a huge chunk of mostly overweight Americans are.

The "Rebel" in me, I guess? :biggrin:

:martini:

Thanks for the concern, but please don't "assume" anything. I have a Full physical and Full bloodwork twice a year... one my insurance will pay for and the other I pay for. The results have been ALL within normal parameters for my age so far. Blood pressure too! I'm certainly grateful for that. :nod:

While, in general, I do agree with what you said for most people, but for me it hasn't been an issue which is why I actively monitor it regularly to try and keep it that way. And I DO eat "good for you" food a lot also! :beer2:

Heck... My doctors have told me that, for my age, I'm probably healthier than a huge chunk of mostly overweight Americans are.

The "Rebel" in me, I guess? :biggrin:

:martini:
Fox 6 Respect GIF by WBRC FOX6 News

I tip my cap to you, good sir. Congrats on the good health, may it continue for many days to come. Nothing more valuable :beer2:

Exactly. I lived my life managing stress. I was a failure at it. 1st heart attack at 51. 2nd at 59. 72 now, I ain't stressing about anything. Problem is, now I might live forever.
I know - RIGHT? :heh: